Random thread

If one day you come visit Newcastle, there's a piano in Central Station that has a sign on it saying "Play a tune for the toon!"

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

If one day you come visit Newcastle, there's a piano in Central Station that has a sign on it saying "Play a tune for the toon!"

:D Yes please!! I've always wanted to busk, just as a sort of fun thing, but... The problem is the piano. XP Don't see many pianos lying around in the town. :P And the only real carryable thing is a keyboard, but that requires a power supply. And I am NOT playing one of those toy rainbow pianos with only the single damn octave. XP

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I don't know if this is the right thread for the question, but I don't see the need to start a whole new thread over it. I mentioned a couple o' pages ago that I'm getting involved in another of my mate Petes DnD campaigns - which he has informed me will be an "evil PC" game. I was thinking of playing a non-human Wight character (Wights being a type of undead in the game) but recently had some other character concepts in mind. Out of the following two concepts, which sounds the most interesting to you?

• A deformed one-horned Krynn Minotaur (from the Dragonlance campaign setting) Bardic Sage/Sorceror who turned to demonology to spite his more martially minded peers. Male, medium-sized, Chaotic Evil.
  • A Chitine (from Monsters of Faerûn and Underdark) Druidic Avenger/Totemist orphan with an intense hatred of non-monstrous humanoids (humans, elves, dwarves, etc) due to childhood genocidal trauma. Female, small, Chaotic Neutral or Neutral Evil.

"What race are you?"

"The European Circuit."

icon_lol.gif

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

@Selfsurprise: I vote the first option!

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

@Selfsurprise: I vote the first option!

I'm leaning towards this character.

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

HOMESTAR RUNNER: Whoa, check me out, Strong Bad, I look a-smart!

STRONG BAD: You sure do, stupid. Now say something.

HOMESTAR RUNNER: {smugly} And I'm standing on one foot!

STRONG BAD: {urging} Come on, say something smart! You can do it!

HOMESTAR RUNNER: Science!

STRONG BAD: Uh, that's pretty good. Keep going!

HOMESTAR RUNNER: Science again! I said science again!

STRONG BAD: Let's move away from science. Try math.

HOMESTAR RUNNER: Plus two.

STRONG BAD: Okay, this isn't going—

HOMESTAR RUNNER: Hundred!

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

HOMESTAR RUNNER: Whoa, check me out, Strong Bad, I look a-smart!

STRONG BAD: You sure do, stupid. Now say something.

HOMESTAR RUNNER: {smugly} And I'm standing on one foot!

STRONG BAD: {urging} Come on, say something smart! You can do it!

HOMESTAR RUNNER: Science!

STRONG BAD: Uh, that's pretty good. Keep going!

HOMESTAR RUNNER: Science again! I said science again!

STRONG BAD: Let's move away from science. Try math.

HOMESTAR RUNNER: Plus two.

STRONG BAD: Okay, this isn't going—

HOMESTAR RUNNER: Hundred!

I was literally quoting the "Science again" part with my family yesterday. O_o

Retired Forum Moderator

went down to the servo for a cheeky snack at 6 in the morning and the guy at the register asked me if i bought any fuel, like dude do i really look old enough to be driving?

Maybe it's cause usually people who drive turn up to servos at 6 in the morning. :D To refuel and go to work. Not get a cheeky snack. :P Why were you getting snacks at 6am? XD I'm still in bed at that time.

OT:

U6CFdUJ.png

The suspense to 5,000 pageviews is SO real right now. XD I'll be having celebratory cake! (I wish)

-------

hey man i don't come here to be judged for my early morning cheeky snack runs

Hehe, sorry. :P Carry on with your early morning cheeky snack running.

-------

Part of me is like "I should stream a game." However (right now) I don't have a mic, so talking isn't going to happen. Even if/when I had/have a mic, I almost never talk (while gaming). I mostly think. I don't get how people can talk and game at the same time. I have nothing to talk about. "Well why don't you talk about the strategy you're doing in X game?" Strategy? What strategy? I improvise! That's my strategy, I don't even know what I'm doing, when I'm doing it. How can I explain what I don't know? Then there's my internet connection/upload speed/whatever helps with minimizing delays when streaming. It sucks for me. Oh, and let's not forget about swatting.

Judging at maximum capacity.

latest?cb=20141108184159

Just kidding ; )

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

So, I don't know much about Pokemon (I'm more of a Digimon guy), but that hasn't stopped me from playing Pokemon X (even though I had taken a 3 year break...) I get the feeling, that there would be people out there, who saw my team, and be amazed/shocked at how far I've gotten (currently at the power plant, after getting the 4th badge).

Edit: My Pokemon team (if anyone's curious) :

Delphox

Charizard

Raichu

Lucario

Tyrunt

Blaziken

do my eyes deceive me or did the hamburger just post something for the first time in several years

So, I don't know much about Pokemon (I'm more of a Digimon guy), but that hasn't stopped me from playing Pokemon X (even though I had taken a 3 year break...) I get the feeling, that there would be people out there, who saw my team, and be amazed/shocked at how far I've gotten (currently at the power plant, after getting the 4th badge).

Edit: My Pokemon team (if anyone's curious) :

Delphox

Charizard

Raichu

Lucario

Tyrunt

Blaziken

>3 fire types in 1 team

That's where you fucked up

Replace 2 of your fire type pokemon with a fairy and dark type pokemon

I'd recommend Sylveon for your fairy type (since that's what I played with) and an Absol for your dark type (since it can be mega evolved)

The other 3 are fine, but I'd replace the weakest one with a water type

the name's riley

My glasses now make all rectangular objects skewed and trapezoidal at the same time.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.