Random thread

Claims he likes Batman, bashes on Batman, and continues to suck Superman's dick.

Double post: Apparently I've been on here for 6 years

roRQ2mNwMMQ

tumblr_myofpcexpq1qk0z6co3_500.gif

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

zcDo4xK.png

giphy.gif

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Wow, someone really likes your art XD

Also, 1454 NOTIFICATIONS? o_0

XD I'm so flattered, I think I'm going to have to make something for them.

But lol yeah, I keep all the notifications I get because they're nice. :)I'm also a digital hoarder

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Double post: Apparently I've been on here for 6 years

Happy 6th AF birthday. X3

OT:

My friend's reaction when I tell him I don't really have any plans to go to Uni or study anywhere else.

95667ff99bbaa9c349a3d4230916f052.gif

My same friend's reaction when I tell him Australia has the highest minimum wage in the world.

LlWRkL6.jpg

"One ticket to Australia please"

XD

-------

Still, getting a degree is a useful thing to have.

. . .just not a gender studies one. That probably won't help much.

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Red and yellow do go together.

Your friend when he learns everything there will try and kill him:

7FPELc1wEvk

And maybe something a little more focused than "art major"

Not that I have anything against studying art, but apparently getting a job with an art degree is about as hard as getting one without an art degree.

Retired Forum Moderator

Problem is, I see so many people go to Uni, get a degree, and then the job they end up with spending most of their life with is something that is totally unrelated to what they studied. Majority of my family have good successful well paying careers and they didn't go to Uni. My dad is a train driver who dropped out of school, makes plenty of money. My sister is a waitress, yet can still afford to pay the rent and everything else. My brother works in the mines, didn't even finish Grade 12, owns two houses and a car. Hell, you can make 50,000 a year from being a McDonalds manager. XD

Also @Psychotic: LMAO

-------

2 houses for not finishing high school? If someone tried that here they'd be stuck at their parents' home for the rest of their life. I know mining is rough and pays accordingly, but wow.

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

mUvHMG86HlU

Came for the box, stayed for the cat.

-------

13754428_10205240227844724_6723433267806718965_n.jpg?oh=a721d58ddcf1e8c8f49baf645d3201e1&oe=595B1543

I can recognise exactly too many of those properties.

One of the people I know started up his own blog. https://pedovendor.neocities.org/

It definitely looks better than my own, I'm excited to see where this goes.

Fun fact, I have it as my Facebook timeline photo, and the bottom left corner part as my profile picture.

I just got told to Bing something.

This upsets me far more than it has any right to.

Retired Forum Moderator

I just got told to Bing something.

This upsets me far more than it has any right to.

I was using my mother's computer earlier and wanted to show her something on Google Maps. I typed the address in the search bar and it defaulted to Bing's search results and I almost swore. XD I dunno why. You would have thought it startled me or something.

-------