Random thread

Yo Dawg, I heard you like Tech Support. So we made you need tech support, for submitting a query to tech support.

Like, wtf is this? XD

d4Vl0ah.png

Discord, fix yo shit.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Yo Dawg, I heard you like Tech Support. So we made you need tech support, for submitting a query to tech support.

Like, wtf is this? XD

d4Vl0ah.png

Discord, fix yo shit.

PYPCf.jpg

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Apparently I called ABC "boxes of pricks".

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Red and yellow do go together.

what-im-trying-to-draw-what-my-brain-keeps-telling-4158053.png

a memecenter watermark followed by onsizzle text

it's like cancer within cancer within cancer

the name's riley

Once upon a time I possessed a particular configuration of Quote tags that could engulf the entire web page below my post in a quote on forums that dared not limit how many embedded quotes you could have. I could most likely still find it if I wanted to, but maybe some things are better left lost.

Retired Forum Moderator

I had a similar experience, in a different forum. It was on spoiler tags though. You would click on each spoiler to reveal another spoiler, and once you get to the bottom you would see something like "made you look".

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

What I mean is all posts that followed after mine would end up inside my quotes until the next page. Like whatever was going on with the mess of tags I had broke the actual html of the entire web page. I'm surprised I never got banned from any of the sites I stuck that in.

Retired Forum Moderator

What I mean is all posts that followed after mine would end up inside my quotes until the next page. Like whatever was going on with the mess of tags I had broke the actual html of the entire web page. I'm surprised I never got banned from any of the sites I stuck that in.

XD Wtf Rarity. You have too much power.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

One of the things I like about DA: The fact that you can check your page's visitors.

I'm surprised how many exes and how many of their new partners come visit my page to stalk me. I KNOW they're not visiting my page to actually look at my art. I bet you 100% they're visiting my page just to see; "Has Jeb fucked up their life yet?" Cause bitches are like that. XD Well fuck you buddies I'm only getting more successful. B) Suck it.

-------

Well,if they're gonna act like jerks and not care about your artistic talent,then yeah--Screw them.They can go fuck a duck.

One may enmay I say,Ed.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Well,if they're gonna act like jerks and not care about your artistic talent,then yeah--Screw them.They can go fuck a duck.

I mean I don't even give a fuck if they like my art or not. It's just annoying knowing they're always looming around. XD And like, I asked my ex why his girlfriend was stalking me so hard and apparently it's cause she's afraid of me taking him back from her. I think I'd rather date a cactus and publicly confess my love to said cactus than date his ass again.

Lol I sound like a gossipy high-school bitch right now.

-------