New Interview: Caboos15

I have a new audio interview with "Caboos15" available on his Youtube channel. He originally contacted me months ago, but I delayed him because I wanted to finish The Tunnel first before doing any PR stuff. He's conducted many interviews with other machinima makers and makes some machinima himself. He's also the sneakiest interviewer I've talked to. Once or twice he would tell me he was going to ask a question, I would get confused, thinking he was asking the question, I would answer the question, then he explained afterwards he hadn't asked the question yet. It felt like kind of a Zen exercise. Anyway, here's the interview:

It's not my best interview since I think I stammered a bit, but that's also a good example of why I do multiple takes when recording lines for videos. More news and videos coming soon.

Good interview, was very entertaining to listen to

Thank god, I was beginning to think Ross forgot about us! I just hate how all the interviewers ask THE SAME QUESTIONS! Is it just me, or do they?

Was interesting, wasn't a stupid interviewer like the last one...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

The interview went really well just what I wanted to hear just the basic how Ross started and more news on what's to come and I bet the videos Ross makes will keep getting better

I just hate how all the interviewers ask THE SAME QUESTIONS! Is it just me, or do they?

I got that same feeling, more of the same in this interview. Regardless, a good interview it was. keep up the great work Ross.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

Aw yes, even I have that feeling too, but screw this. It was way more better interview than the last one. Just pity, you're not showing youself, Ross .

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Yes, a good, simple interview. I think Caboos could have done a little better, if anyone, but perfectly interesting nonetheless.

Motion capture would definitely be a lot more fun if you ever manage to implement it. Not only will it take a huge weight off production time, but it'll allow

for a lot more flexibility and comical gestures. I'm eager for those Medieval Fantasy settings, too. Just keep up the great ideas, however long it takes to start them.

And you pronounced Beumelburg's name perfectly, by the way. Simple surnames are a covet I'm sure I can share.

Aw yes, even I have that feeling too, but screw this. It was way more better interview than the last one. Just pity, you're not showing youself, Ross .

He probably has long blonde hair and light blue eyes with thick red lips and spanish moustache with a brazilian wax

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

He probably has long blonde hair and light blue eyes with thick red lips and spanish moustache with a brazilian wax

No way, he's here http://www.radford.edu/~rscott31/compare2.jpg

No way, he's here http://www.radford.edu/~rscott31/compare2.jpg

*looks at his imaginative picture of ross scott*

gay-viking.jpg

*Throws away in dissapointment*

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Lets not bring ominous fantasies in to this thread please people.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

He looks waaaaaaay different. Check out Machinima interview

hehe

BTW why:

Why why why???

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

Medieval fantasy series coming up What is it about? On what engine?

Gothic?