Mind The Gap

Sign in to follow this  

(IMO) This is a fun game, influenced by Scribblenauts. You could call it the web version, but I call it "Mind The Gap". Here's how it goes, I give you a predicament, and you solve it, in any way you want, your imagination is your limit. Just don't copy someone else's solution, where's the fun in that? For example, lets say I show you a (horrible) drawing of Bob, a man eating Behemoth, which is guarding the exit to freedom, and I was looking for a way out, on solution could be summoning Alyx Vance to kill the Behemoth, cause the Behemoth wouldn't eat a woman. Anywho, after a month, I would pick the solution I like the best/I find the most creative, and it would be that person's job to come up with a new one. Now to prevent the "creator" from picking themselves, (s)he can't solve their own problem. I think I shall go first.

This is Tyler, Tyler needs to go to work, but unfortunately, there's a giant bottomless pit, making it harder for him to get to work on time, Tyler needs your help and fast!

mindthegap.png

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Walks to the right... appears at the left.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Tyler goes back into his house, removes and seals all holes and safety features on his water boiler, points it towards his workplace, increases the boilers internal pressure by heating it up and soon: *BAM* Tyler rides his boiler to work like a boss.

Tyler uses his mystic superpowers to do a flotating moonwalk om the bottomless pit until he arrives to the other side.

(btw grass isn't portal conductive)

Hey are we able to submit more than 1 solution? What's the limit?

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

As many solutions as you want, Just after 30 days I pick the best, (s)he comes up with a new one and we start over.

Isn't 30days a little long, probably after a week or so everyone will have posted and no one will post till the 30days are up :\

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

O.K. a week it is.

Edit: Alyxx,

Easiest solution: He walks around.
is the same as,
Walks to the right... appears at the left.

Hmm... maybe he orders a rope on ebay?

How are they supposed to deliver it lol

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's the 24th century. He beams over.

He gets Master Shifu to kung-fu-throw him over the pit.

He uses his Jimmy Olsen watch to summon Superman to carry him over the pit.

He exposes a grasshopper to radiation, then picks it up, lets it spit its juices in an open scratch, on his finger, and gains the proprtionate leaping power of a grasshopper. Then he jumps over the pit.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

This is easy... He digs straight down until he gets to the other side of the planet, then walks to the right, and digs straight through the planet again. ends up on left side of the pit, and can go to work as normal.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.