Last Game You Played

Killzone: Shadowfall. I must say, I am not a fan of the gliding/freefalling bits. They're really short, but only if you get them right the first time, which I haven't so far. At least a lot of the deaths in firefights I feel like the game is encouraging me to use smarter tactics, but dying from a falling building from nowhere just feels cheap. These parts don't seem common (only two as far as I'm aware) but the repeated deaths make them drag on a while.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

I mean more obviously. :P

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Technically Diablo 3, but I'm also waist-deep in a Baldur's Gate 1 playthrough at the moment. I try to re-play that every two years or so.

I mean more obviously. :P

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_erotic_video_games#Nintendo_Entertainment_System

OT: FTL... Currently have a total of 4 achievements to go before I have them all, and it's taking me inordinately longer than I was expecting to get all the ships. Maybe I'll just go back and do another round of SPAZ to unlock another 3 of the achievements... (I would do all four that remain, but I have issues with constantly blowing up the bounty hunter bases; I can't help it, I just have to destroy the biggest, most powerful things in the game)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Octodad: Dadliest Catch. The game is the most magnificent kind of stupid.

BROFORCE. SO. MUCH. 'MURICA. It looks like all the cool indie devs are flocking to Devolver Digital. Or maybe vice versa.

SPAZ... Working on the Insane playthrough achievement, and I'm over 1/3 of the way through...

Pixel Junk Monsters Ultimate HD because it was free on PS Plus. Not a bad as far as Tower Defense games go. Most of them feel pretty much the same, but at least this one gives you a little bit more to do than just plonk towers down and wait.

I'd really rather have Pixel Junk Shooter on my Vita though, that game looks super fun.

SPAZ... Almost done with the Insane playthrough.

Mercenary Kings. Has a very Metal Slug feel to the gameplay and some of the looks, but it's got a more free-form mission structure as well as weapon customization and crafting that I really like. Didn't care for it at first as it was a bit frustrating since I wasn't used to the more old-school gameplay, but it's really growing on me. It combines a lot of newer ideas with older ones in a cool way.

Looking forward to the Vita release as well, as this seems like it would be a good fit for the system. I know it will have cross-buy with the PS4 version, but I'm hoping it has cross-save and cross-play as well. I don't want to lose my progress and as fun as the local co-op is, the fact that it makes the screen 1/4th the size even for only two players is annoying.

NEOScavenger 0.987b.

NO MORE EXE FILE EDITING!!! YAY!!!

Ghost Recon Phantoms... On my 3rd account now, trying out using solely the support class, and only ever upgrading the support.

Ghost Recon Phantoms... On my 3rd account now, trying out using solely the support class, and only ever upgrading the support.

So far, it's going well... Able to use a low level support character effectively against mot higher level enemies.

Mercenary Kings. I'm having a lot of fun with this game, despite a few niggles. It occasionally freezes briefly for a moment at seemingly random times. It's seems to be semi-rare, but when it happens it can mess up your game as a lot of it is dependent on timing. (Dodging bullets, shooting while jumping, active reload, etc.) I really hope they fix this soon.

There also seems to be a bit of repetition in the missions, but it's counterbalanced somewhat by the variety of gun parts. It's really fun to experiment with different combinations of weapons and they genuinely change the way you can approach things.

Ghost Recon Phantoms.

I keep getting my macro manager popping up when I use a mouse button as my push-to-talk button.