Last Game You Played

Just finished playing "catch the wolf spider... I caught her. Full size Carolina Wolf Spider, all grey.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Spec Ops: The Line. Beat it.

That game was something else. I went in with only the heads up that the game will emotionally fuck you up. Well it did. Hard.

What a dark game.

Retired Forum Moderator

Spec Ops: The Line. I went in with only the heads up that the game will emotionally fuck you up.

Well maybe I'm just jaded, but I thought the game was just confusing and tried too hard to be shocking and "deep" (especially at the end).

OT: Skyrim!

Goat Simulator

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Darkwood

I scoff when people talk about other games being unforgiving.* I'm so afraid of becoming reliant on anything in that game due to the sheer scarcity of everything that isn't uncut wood or nails.

*Not really but this IS the most unforgiving game I've ever played...

Retired Forum Moderator

Aside from Agar.io, Timesplitters 2 emulated on my laptop. It feels weird not playing it through my PS2 and TV.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

F.E.A.R.

I can't believe I beat it.It was a hell of a scary trip mixed with awesome gunfights.

Now for the expansions.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl

Just found a modified Enfield assault rifle with almost no recoil. This will carry me far.

Retired Forum Moderator

Stalker is a game I've heard about, but know next to nothing about. But when I learned about Chernobyl, and realised the game was based around it, it makes me very tempted to try it out.

Far Cry 4. I feel elephants should've die just because I run one off a cliff. Tested with 3 elephants, on the same cliff. Now there's a gorge filled with dead elephants.

Stalker is a game I've heard about, but know next to nothing about. But when I learned about Chernobyl, and realised the game was based around it, it makes me very tempted to try it out.

It's an older game so a lot of the mechanics are outdated but it's still close to my heart and amongst my favorite games. If you get Shadow of Chernobyl be sure to grab the Stalker Complete mod(2009) since it fixes a lot of the major bugs, improves the AI, and balances things out.

OT: Agario. I've come to the conclusion that FFA has better teams than Teams mode because everyone it Teams will fuck each other over to get at fractions of mass before anyone else. Not to mention Teams is full of bottom feeders.

Retired Forum Moderator

Black Ops 3

I gotta say, for a game my shitty GPU keeps running at 20 fps, I did have a blast playing it.

the name's riley

Terraria ranged only Expert. Skeletron is up next. Tried him once and almost won but he hit too hard.

Retired Forum Moderator

Playing The Last Of Us on my mate's PS4. This shit's intense, and we're not even on a campsite!

Black Ops 3 Beta

I don't like the harsh sensitivity drop when aiming down the sights but the game is pretty damn fun.

Retired Forum Moderator

Galaxy Legend. (it's an Android game... A sort of MMOTBSRPG)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.