Last Game You Played

Just finished Deus Ex:GOTY on Realistic.

I might try out the mods.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Bioshock Infinite. I finally got off my lazy bum and beat it.

The ending left me really with only one thought:

Every single fan made story and idea is, in some sense, now canon.

Retired Forum Moderator

Mass Effect

Started my Veteran playthrough

if you got entire triology, get citadel DLC- full worth the price

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

SOMA. Was showing some people who I had over the game since they were curious and we all got startled by a monster none of us were expecting to be able to sprint.

Retired Forum Moderator

Mass Effect

Started my Veteran playthrough

if you got entire triology, get citadel DLC- full worth the price

Got all the DLC :)

niice :D

got to say though, buying DLC for Mass Effect 2 & 3 sucks... bloody bioware points... and its expensive- but hey, at least its better than 90 percent of DLC-s. got story ones myself as well.

You play as male or femshep?

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

Femshep. I think the DLC is worth the price personally. :)

Same here. Also, Femshep definetly is better than male. Jennifer Hale's voice acting is one of many reasons ("alright, sit tight little guy, anyone gives you trouble, go for the eyes!")

using default face or mods?

Femshep. I think the DLC is worth the price personally. :)

Same here. Also, Femshep definetly is better than male. Jennifer Hale's voice acting is one of many reasons ("alright, sit tight little guy, anyone gives you trouble, go for the eyes!")

using default face or mods?

Uhm... what do you mean by default face or mods? If by if I'm using the default Femshep face, then no, I did make a custom one. If by using mods, then no, I'm not using any mods.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

I just played 2 "interesting ones":

1) Rainbow Six Siege beta

2) The Star Wars: Battlefront Beta

Anyone played these? Those are big titles, but It felt disappointing a bit... Not going to buy them tbh. How did others feel? Don't get me wrong, those aren't bad games and will have a lot of players (at least initially).

The Star Wars: Battlefront Beta

It felt disappointing a bit... Not going to buy them

That's why I'm not as excited about the new Battlefront as I should be. The games have a great concept and are indeed fun to play, but there seems to be something...flawed in their execution. BFII significant;y improved on BFI, but it always felt like there could have been much more to 'do' in them. I remember the UK PS2 magazine going nuts about them, but eventually giving them pretty poor reviews.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

downloading Dirt Rally as i write this (havent played racing game in years, proper rally game (not NFS style) even longer)

Last game I played:

UFO: Enemy Unknown / x-COM: UFO Defense for the Northern American types.

I've been playing this gem since I had my Amiga 1200 set up as my main machine. It's in my top five favourite games of all time for that reason. There are better games but I just can't stop playing it. I'd love to see Ross cover one of the series in some way, although to be honest it's downhill from the start from my perspective.

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people