Last Game You Played

^Nice one!

----

Halo Reach with a couple of mates. Did a Firefight with settings that we didn't anticipate. Ended up playing the same map for 3 hours.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Plague Inc!

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Pillars of Eternity... Seeing if reinstalling the DLC after the patch will fix the missing DLC effects. (and other glitches)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

MGSV

Game is looooooooooong

Which MGSV Ground Zeroes or Phantom Pain? I hate when no one specifies and just say MGS V. THERES TWO EFFING GAMES THAT SAY MGS V FFS SAY WHICH ONE SINCE YOU CANT JUST SAY MGSV YOU NEEED TO BE SPECIFIC!!!

its like saying im playing Gran Turismo on the ps3 which one? GT5? GT6? or the very 1st one originlly on the PS1? get specific, dont get vague

OT: Goat Simulator

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Focusing on AC: Rogue now. Sucks that it's so ugly on 360, it's got a lot of sidequesty and building stuff to do. I'll never know why Ubisoft never ported it to One since it's on the same engine and presumably has the same requirements, or more, as AC4.

They're not panties, so it's not embarrassing.

MGSV

Game is looooooooooong

Which MGSV Ground Zeroes or Phantom Pain? I hate when no one specifies and just say MGS V. THERES TWO EFFING GAMES THAT SAY MGS V FFS SAY WHICH ONE SINCE YOU CANT JUST SAY MGSV YOU NEEED TO BE SPECIFIC!!!

its like saying im playing Gran Turismo on the ps3 which one? GT5? GT6? or the very 1st one originlly on the PS1? get specific, dont get vague

OT: Goat Simulator

:| I uh... I kinda assumed the "it's long" comment made it clear it was phantom pain. What with ground zeroes being like 3 hours.

Besides I consider both 2 parts of the same whole so to me "MGSV" can be either GZ or PP. Doesn't really matter to me.

OT: CS:GO

I just had a few games with possibly the two most unpleasant people I've encountered all year, if the "get a life, faggit" comments they yelled at me over the mic every time I killed one of them were anything to go by. One even tried to get me kicked for having a furry avatar, but thankfully the other respectful residents of the server all had a sane head on their shoulders and voted no.

I just want to comment on how ironic being told to get a life in that game is when one of them claimed to be leveling their smurf account and the other couldn't stop talking about his competitive rank. Like, I probably play once a week on average, if at all. They probably play several times more than I do. Guess they didn't like how quickly I learned to put my bullets where I want em to go.

Anywho I've already forgotten their names and most of what they said and sounded like so whatever.

Retired Forum Moderator

Last game: Pirated version of Plague Inc... And then my external drive failed permanently.

Since I'm not at home, the last thing I played was Galaxy Legend on my phone.

@Mr.KittyCat: XD Hey, I was streaming on Twitch once and whilst I was waiting for the game to load, I was playing Solitaire. :P I love that game.

Last game I played; PayDay2

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

MGSV: PP

Only played for about 40 minutes which consisted of 40 minutes of me terrorizing a single outpost as I slowly picked off everyone one by one.

Retired Forum Moderator

Deus Ex:GOTY.

I ended up cheating on that game, it was really hard. Oddly, I liked Invisible War better.

They're not panties, so it's not embarrassing.