Last Game You Played

Life is Strange. Still emotional rollercoaster of the decade, still my game of the decade, but damn, that ending sucks

heres my review if anyone is interested (i hope this isnt against rules): http://www.twcenter.net/forums/content.php?266-Review-Life-is-Strange

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

Runescape

Just finished the last F2P quest, grinding for membership bonds now.

the name's riley

Terraria with friends. We tried doing Expert but didn't get very far because my friend was having so much internet trouble he was 1 1/2 minutes delayed behind all of us.

Retired Forum Moderator

Skyrim. Had to remove one mod, because it wasn't letting me do anything with a dialog box at the beginning of a new game. (now at 219 mods) Also, I don't know why it's doing it, but for some reason if I start a new game, the cart you ride in one starts flopping around so violently that by the time the dialogue is finished the cart is somewhere closer to Solitude than Helgen.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

@BTG: Bahaha!! XD That's just brilliant.

OT: I don't actually know... It's a sad life when you can't remember the last game you played. :I Dammit busy life! Stopping me from playing my games.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Dying light. Saw it on sale, heard it was mix of good side of Dead Island and Mirror's Edge, so got it.

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

Oregon Trail. Figured, what the hell...

Going to be Axis & Allies (the 2004 RTS game) next though.

Civ V. But for like... Only 10 minutes. XD Not cause I was bored, just realized I had like... No time at all. XP

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds.

I'm loving this game, the girls are cute too. I was however disappointed when I discovered the rest of the series are Japan only releases for console.

Civ V. But for like... Only 10 minutes. XD Not cause I was bored, just realized I had like... No time at all. XP

for me it takes 15 minutes just to start civ 5- just so many mods

for me it takes 15 minutes just to start civ 5- just so many mods

I'm not that much of a mod fan myself... X3 I only use one, and that's just a boring little Infograph mod. :P Helps me figure out whose at war with who!

OT: Civ V again. It's me (Britain) and Russia, teamed up against some Mayans and Germans. XD Gotta thank the game's random leader selection for giving me that golden team. XP

-------

I'm not that much of a mod fan myself... X3 I only use one, and that's just a boring little Infograph mod. :P Helps me figure out whose at war with who!

OT: Civ V again. It's me (Britain) and Russia, teamed up against some Mayans and Germans. XD Gotta thank the game's random leader selection for giving me that golden team. XP

There are lot of cool civs out there. Plus ethnic units mod that really works well

I found a really well thought through Australian Civ, buuut... it was kinda glitchy. It had really cool music but it'd stop playing after 10 minutes and I'd have to restart the game to get the music back. XD So I just kinda went; "Fuck it" and stuck to Australia's bitch master, England. :P Pommies.

-------

I found a really well thought through Australian Civ, buuut... it was kinda glitchy. It had really cool music but it'd stop playing after 10 minutes and I'd have to restart the game to get the music back. XD So I just kinda went; "Fuck it" and stuck to Australia's bitch master, England. :P Pommies.

Interesting... This reminds me of the difference between Australians and Americans... Australians were criminals who didn't like following the rules, but never rebelled against the government, and eventually became very similar to the English culturally. English Americans were typically minor nobles, never committed a crime in their life, but defeated the strongest military of the time, and became a very different culture.

Interesting... This reminds me of the difference between Australians and Americans... Australians were criminals who didn't like following the rules, but never rebelled against the government, and eventually became very similar to the English culturally. English Americans were typically minor nobles, never committed a crime in their life, but defeated the strongest military of the time, and became a very different culture.

We saw what the English did to the Aboriginal natives and we weren't ready to be wiped out. XD We behaved. I'm a good convict. XP

But still on topic: This is the most peaceful round I've played so far. X3 There are absolutely no negative feelings towards me from the AI. Sweet. I hate winning by aggressive dominance... it's so stressful. XD I usually stick to Cultural or Science victories.

-------