Last Game You Played

My new phone is powerful (read: functional) enough to actually play games. Tried out Flow Free.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Black Ops 3

Honestly, I don't think I'll ever be able to top this screenshot

93AE98A49C00E60DCBBA76756D22474645FAC805

the name's riley

Black Ops 3 before it ended.

I never thought I'd see the day when I'd encounter something as hilarious as someone hacking a beta. Now I'm not quick to say something like that but those kill cams told a different story. No one tracks your head perfectly through everything.

Retired Forum Moderator

Every FPS will be filled with hackers; whether they use aimbots, or merely a radar to tell where everyone is, they will exist.

OT: Galaxy Legend.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Diablo III with my darling boyfriend!

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Act of Aggression.

Feels a lot like a spiritual successor to C&C Generals... With a little bit of Supreme Commander thrown in for good measure.

Act of Aggression.

Yup, it's the next in the line of the C&C Generals games.

Act of Aggression.

Yup, it's the next in the line of the C&C Generals games.

I may actually look into that then. Generals is still amongst my favorite RTS games.

OT: PoE again. I'm REALLY digging this game. I haven't pulled all-nighters for a single game like I have with this in years.

Retired Forum Moderator

Generals is still amongst my favorite RTS games.

I still list it as the absolute peak of the C&C series. (and that's not an insult at all)

Pillars of Eternity. Quite a fun game, and a good story.

Tons of potential, but limited to level 12 or 14 if you have the DLC, only 3 types of enchanting, only 3 types of crafting, and can't enchant anything except weapons/shields and primary armor. They really focused on the pauseable real-time combat, and spell system though. (it feels very smooth, and I definitely like it)

I wish there were more like this, or an easy way to mod this to include more item customization capabilities. (and unlock the level limits, add new spells, etc.)

[EDIT] For more accurate description.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Agario

This happened: http://imgur.com/mTI8OWc

I want you to take a moment to appreciate the size difference between me and second place. My reign ended about half an hour later after Thing 1, who had self appointed himself minion of the Free WiFi, tried to shoot a splitter at 3rd place (who at this time was DIAMOND) and missed. Either that or he stabbed me in the back, which if it's true then I can't be too upset since he died with me. XD

Retired Forum Moderator