174 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about MLP:FiM

• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

Good thing this fandom's so fast at getting it online, eh? You'll see it on Youtube by the end of today.

Like now:

QtvrKE__ILg

I'll have my thoughts on this later.

Edit:

Another great episode. I liked the return of the Crystal Games, and Ms. Harshwhinny. It was funny seeing Rainbow Dash trying to be professional, the song was amazing. Then there's the topic on bullying in this episode, I felt it was well done. Them feels though, why did it have to be sad? Hopefully I'm not the only one who thought Scootaloo was going to get her Cutie Mark at the end. So overall, it was another great episode.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Writing this as I watch it:

Nice song. Not spectacular, but I liked the spirit of it all, and the animation during it was amazing.

Oh hey, the flying thing is actually coming up. And SS and DT are huge douchebags.

I like how instead of saying "One day you'll be able to fly!" and instead went with the much more handicap-friendly "It doesn't matter, you're still awesome."

High-fiving Granny Smith ftw.

All in all, decent episode. Better than most CMC episodes, and I like how the focus is on Scootaloo, but we still get everyone into the mix. Though Applebllom is learning the art of being a background pony from her big sis.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

I'll watch it tomorrow after the Eagles game. Pinkie Pie swear

pinkie_pie_swear_by_mezkalito4p-d4fvp74.gif

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Digibrony and Tommy Oliver (Bronycurious) go into the new episode together:

wd4PA8cBRSk

Fix'd, also, for future reference, you want what's after "watch?v="

Also:

Digibrony and Tommy Oliver (Bronycurious)

Digibrony and Tommy Oliver

Tommy Oliver

3280786-tommy%2Boliver%2Bshort%2Bcomp_4149bf_3369728.jpg

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Just watched it. Thought it was pretty good, overall. Nice to see that the Equestrian Games wasn't a one episode wonder like I thought it would be. I wonder if it'll be an actual story arc (like the Gala)? Hope to see more of it.

Miss Harshwhinny is definitely a talented mare. I've never seen anyone pronounce words with their entire face before.

Anyway, Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon are twat waffles, but that's nothing new. Personally I'm just waiting for the CMCs to realize that the special talent of wearing a tiara isn't all that awesome. I mean, what's she gonna do with it? She's not even royalty. Still, nice to see that Scootaloo got over it. It was nice of her friends and Rainbow Dash to come visit her at the orphanage to cheer her up.

Anyway, hopefully Scootaloo does get to fly sooner or later. Right now she's being held back by the plot anchor. Maybe the final season sometime?

The song was alright. Nothing amazing, but it's always nice to see new songs, just as long as they don't cram too many in one episode.

Best part was definitely Scootaloo driving the scooter all the way to the Crystal Empire. Pretty boss.

Overall, good episode, but nothing that made me shit bricks or anything.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

Dear god, Harshwhinny's facial expressions were hilarious. IT'S LEVIO- SAAAUUUUUOOOHHH!

Awesome episode. One of my fav CMC eps. Song was pretty darn good. The lesson was good. I liked all of it a bunch. I give it an 8-9/10

It was nice of her friends and Rainbow Dash to come visit her at the orphanage to cheer her up.

I wasn't the only one thinking that haha!

Also, I can't help but feel that with how insanely fast Scootaloo is able to flap her wings, she's going to be one fast mothafucka when she gets skybound. Dem wing muscles gon be nice and strong!

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Also, I can't help but feel that with how insanely fast Scootaloo is able to flap her wings, she's going to be one fast mothafucka when she gets skybound. Dem wing muscles gon be nice and strong!

Yeah, I know right? I wouldn't even call it flapping, it's more like buzzing. Scootabird? Hummingloo?

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

Nah, I don't think she's gonna fly. Like I said, they said she;'d be fine if she never flew, not she'd fly some day. They're leaving their options open.

92493.png?1366470946

scootaloo__sad_edition_by_koboldthief-d4mjot8.png

sad_scootaloo_by_rainbowcrab-d4be5c2.png

full.png

You monster...

Nah, I don't think she's gonna fly. Like I said, they said she;'d be fine if she never flew, not she'd fly some day. They're leaving their options open.

So, what, are they going to turn Scootaloo into the disabled one of the group? So that fellow handicaps can have someone to relate to? That just seems screwy.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

I don't see a problem with it. She would have the exact same character she has now, not some shell of a character only there for political correctness. And, I mean, there's no problem with having a little diversity in the show.

98805.jpg?1366492111

I'd suggest you watch Digicurious's video on the episode again, they point out the fact that pretty much nopony in Equestria (aside from the bullies) has treated Scoots as anything other than a completely normal filly despite her possible handicap.

Can you handle it???

proud_woona_by_pridark-d6gdsl5.jpg

i_ve_done_nothing_productive_all_day_by_pridark-d6lp0y5.png

goodnight_by_pridark-d69bwfg.jpg

i_love_you_by_pridark-d666xen.png

The last image got to me.

What pink said

the name's riley