FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- moments

Sign in to follow this  

Just yesterday I was trying to get the Half Life 2: Episode 2 achievements little rocket man and get some grub. I finished the antlion cave 297/333 FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! Whatever I'll still get the other one. Finish the pit to get to the car, the gnome's on the other side of the gate, FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Just yesterday I was trying to get the Half Life 2: Episode 2 achievements little rocket man and get some grub. I finished the antlion cave 297/333 FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! Whatever I'll still get the other one. Finish the pit to get to the car, the gnome's on the other side of the gate, FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

I had a similar experience, I also tried to get "Get some grub" achievement and "Little Rocket Man" achievement, got L.R.M. So, how many grubs I got? 331/333. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

A physics determination error called Advection can occur when two or more objects are lying on top of each other in Source Engine.

Do not jump onto wood sandwiched between two metal doors in Half Life 2.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

I was playing inFamous 2, and I was up to the mision with the nuke on the back of the truck (If you haven't played it, it's like mission 30 or something. There's forty levels in the game.) I have a timer for my stuff (TV, PS3, Settop Box, etc.) in my room. It was supposed to turn off at 11, but it turned off at ten. I hadn't saved since "Powering Up Ascension Parish" which is level 14. So...

FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

"Stand in the ashes of a trillion dead souls, and asks the ghosts if honour matters! The silence is your answer." -Javik, Mass Effect 3

When I download 3 COD games for like 6 days without playing any other online game so it doesn't take my bandwith only to realize none of them seem to work on mi PC. Activision trolled me big time ...

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

Sort of relevant. But I hate anyone who uses bees in BioShock 2.

that really makes me FFUUUUUUU-

seriously, BEES. WHAT KIND OF ATTACK IS THAT?!

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

Yesterday I got some awesome kills on Team Fortress 2. Headshotting disguised spies about to backstab engies and sap sentries, and heavies wreaking havoc on our defences, that sort of thing...

And then the bloody game crashes.

I don't have too many, but one that sticks out was on Fifa 2007. I'd completed about 4 seasons on manager mode, and was saving the game, when there was a power cut. Naturally this corrupted the save data....... FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Was playing the DX:HR leaked beta, and was making a trainer option for it... Just got the option done, was in the save dialog, and Cheat Engine crashed. Then I went back to the game, tried to redo the option, and a brownout crashed my external drive. (I have the game on my external drive)

Another was I had just torrented The Adjustment Bureau, and tried to play it... Caused a BSoD. Then when I finished rebooting, I had to reinstall both the 32 and 64 bit versions of the K-Lite Codec Pack just to play videos/audio from my computer.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Happened a while back. got to the end of FF7 in the cave, and dropped the deployable save point AFTER the point of no return, went to leave the cave, realized I was stuck down there, had my "oh yeah" moment, reloaded game, realized I was still stuck down there:

FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!

Retired Forum Moderator

Happened a while back. got to the end of FF7 in the cave, and dropped the deployable save point AFTER the point of no return, went to leave the cave, realized I was stuck down there, had my "oh yeah" moment, reloaded game, realized I was still stuck down there:

Yeah, I always deploy it RIGHT before the point of no return.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Yeah, I always deploy it RIGHT before the point of no return.

yeah same. I honestly don't remember what I was thinking back then when I pulled such a stupid stunt. 80 hours of gameplay easily ruined. :x

Retired Forum Moderator

I don't have too many, but one that sticks out was on Fifa 2007. I'd completed about 4 seasons on manager mode, and was saving the game, when there was a power cut. Naturally this corrupted the save data....... FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

How long have you played the game in a row lol!!!!!

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Half-Life 2 Episode Two.

Well, Alyx and Eli get reunited, and they start talking while I look around the room. Then Eli says: Now that the, uh, suppression field is down, we can all do our... part."

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Half-Life 2 Episode Two.

Well, Alyx and Eli get reunited, and they start talking while I look around the room. Then Eli says: Now that the, uh, suppression field is down, we can all do our... part."

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Why exactly was that a "FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU" moment?

I hate Alyx. She is so obnoxious and follows Gordon around EVERYWHERE. And now, Eli wants Gordon to do the one thing I DON'T want him to do.

I hate Alyx. She is so obnoxious and follows Gordon around EVERYWHERE. And now, Eli wants Gordon to do the one thing I DON'T want him to do.

[attachment=0]3408094293_5e14c11c67.jpg[/attachment]

jk, but seriously. Don't you dare insult my Alyx again. :P

For me the moment was more "challenge accepted/aww yeah!" rather than FFFFFUUUUU-

I'm entitled to my own opinion BTW.

Anyways, another would be figuring out that Reznov was dead the whole time, and that Mason was being a Schizophrenic the whole time. I hate moments like that.