This or that?

Futurama

Futurama or Family Guy?

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

The first... Why is that even a question? What do you have against genitals?!?

Next gen Intel+Nvidia, or next gen AMD+AMD?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Intel+NVIDIA, cause that's what I'm familiar with.

Domino's or Pizza Hut? X3 I'm hungry.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Pizza Hut, but only if it's a good one... Domino's has significantly improved over the last few years since they upgraded their ingredients.

RADAR or LIDAR?

Radar? dont know what LIDAR is

Kraken or Malibu

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lidar (3 seconds on Google gets you many answers)

Sandwiches: horseradish or mustard?

No. I refuse to eat sandwiches that have either.

One major common allergy, (one very common substance that throws you into anaphylactic shock) or a ton of minor common allergies? (almost everything you come into contact with throughout the day causes a strong headache, shortness of breath, and nausea)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lidar (3 seconds on Google gets you many answers)

Sandwiches: horseradish or mustard?

No. I refuse to eat sandwiches that have either.

One major common allergy, (one very common substance that throws you into anaphylactic shock) or a ton of minor common allergies? (almost everything you come into contact with throughout the day causes a strong headache, shortness of breath, and nausea)

One major common allergy. It would be completely possible to avoid. My choice? Something as common as possible. Peanuts. So many existing resources out there.

Which one would you rather own? A telepresence robot controlled via virtual reality headset, haptic feedback suit and an omnidirectional treadmill, that perfectly mimics your actions, or a fully-equipped Iron-man like exoskeleton?

I see everything.

Good question. Do I want to be in the action myself or play it safe and send a robot to do the work?

I guess that robot thing is the smarter idea, but on the other hand I really want that Iron Man suit...

Would you rather have the ability to shoot fire from your hands or the ability to shoot ice from your hands? (And what would your super hero/villain name be?)

Assuming it doesn't have any negative effects (on me), or any loopholes of the kind, I'd go with ice, cause I can make very thick ice shields (when needed), ice bridges for me to slide across land/water/whatever, I can build myself a giant ice castle (like in Frozen), and so much more.

As for my name... Freeza/Frieza, Sub-Zero, Iceman, or something else.

Have all your wishes come true but be a slave (and you can't wish for your freedom), or be a genie (phenomenal cosmic power itty bitty living space)?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Definitely the slave option. I wouldn't have to worry about bills or education, cause I assume all I'd do is housework and what not. And if my wishes are true, then I can wish for great food and wish my master isn't abusive. :D

Be a water dragon (dragon that can breathe underwater and spits out water, either freezing or boiling hot)...

Or be a fire dragon (immune to fire and can spit lava or fire)

-------

Definitely the slave option. I wouldn't have to worry about bills or education, cause I assume all I'd do is housework and what not. And if my wishes are true, then I can wish for great food and wish my master isn't abusive. :D

Be a water dragon (dragon that can breathe underwater and spits out water, either freezing or boiling hot)...

Nah, you're a sex slave.... :twisted::lol:

(someone else can have this 'this or that')

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Nah, you're a sex slave.... :twisted::lol:

<3 Even better.

(someone else can have this 'this or that')

Ditto.

-------

In the real world, I don't think most people who do bad things are doing then because they think is evil, but because they think it's good to do bad things. (Some kind of recursive reasoning here somewhere)

I'd choose to be the Mr Freeze kind of baddie from the batman series. Deep story, emotional reasoning, and the belief that you're doing justice for the wrongs that were done to you.

Edit:

Water dragon, although fire is still pretty cool.

Blueberry waffles or blueberry pancakes?

Rebel

Mary Janes Last Dance or Running Down A Dream

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."