This or that?

My pick. It's just bizarre enough that I like it.

aowSGxim_O8

Even though this one illustrates that psychotropics are a wonderful thing.

Y1D3a5eDJIs

The old forum youtube video playback, or this new system?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I like both songs and was actually listening to the Former the other day because of a friend who just rejected my offer of dating, She made me cry deeply and well that Tom Petty song always makes me cry

if I was to choose between either I dont think I could so Id go with both

OT:

A torn stomach muscle

OR

a torn MCL

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Torn stomach muscle? I didn't know smooth muscles could be torn. I'll pick that one, cuz stomach might heal faster than an MCL (I googled it)

Work to live or live to work?

I'm currently at 'work to live', as I'm trying to get an income to survive on while I make music and other things in my free time.

If I were, for example, become a full-time musician (like a composer or producer), then it'd likely become 'live to work'.

My sister, as it happens, is very much 'live to work'. She works at an Acoustics company, and while her task are pretty intensive and stressful, she loves it. So much so, she forgets to take holidays, and her boss had to tell her "You're taking two weeks off, no ifs, no buts, do it, srsly!"

A camera that shoots at 1280x720 @ 25fps, or 640x480 @ 30fps?

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

640x480 @30fps. I'm a FPS freak, and the low res means I can shoot more of whatever I'm filming, since it'll be taking up less space. :D

White chocolate or dark chocolate?

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Yes? I like both, and both are best in completely different circumstances.

High damage but low rate of fire, or low damage but high rate of fire?

Water is necessary, juice is just a supplement. I still prefer drinking the supplement.

In a survival situation... One person in your group with full survival training that is a total asshole and no others with any training, or a bunch of people with very little training that can't seem to coordinate well?

I'd pick option A any day. Coordination and team work is absolutely key in a survival situation. Even if a leader needs to be an asshole to get their way, at least they'll still keep the group or their partner going. And in option A, this asshole leader is also a survival expert, leaving obedience to be the only real, safe option. I believe that no matter how degrading the experience is, you'd stand a better chance at surviving.

This type of question is fascinating! How many other situations could you apply this to?

In a school project situation... One straight-A student in your group who is well-versed in the subject and is also a snobbish prick and no others at all, or a bunch of your friends who happen be below average students?

I see everything.

I'd take B, simply because I have the knowledge needed to do any project except English comp... Provided it was English comp, A.

Kill, or be killed?

Be killed, I ain't the killin' type. I suppose it depends on how I'd be killed verses how I'm killing them in terms of suffering. With no information though I suppose I'd have to go with the option that supposedly won't hurt someone else. Unless it's an animal, then I'd probably be fine with killing it.

One eye one leg, or Two eyes no legs.

I'm in a good mood... on the internet... better enjoy it while it lasts.

Why must you make me choose between such choices :x. Two eyes, cuz prosthetics are more easier to come across

Oranges or mandareens ?

Showers. Just as refreshing, a third of the water.

Sweet chilli dip that's too hot or old guacamole that's starting to look suspicious?

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

I do like my guacamole. I don't mind it if it's gotten a bit dark, but I can also eat habanero peppers straight, to the discomfort of my stomach :x. I'll pick the 5 day old guacamole.

Six arms or 3 heads?

Six arms. Well, six arms if my brain is capable of operating them all with the same level control we have with our current two. If not, 3 heads. That way, a sniper would only have a 1/3 change of killing me with a single headshot!

*edit* How could I forget the question?

Would you rather have an ability to consume any human vice without any physical or mental repercussions, or be able to turn invulnerable for 8 seconds with a cooldown period of two months?

I see everything.

Vice absorption. I'm not going to tell you which vice though. ;)

Nvidia or ATI? (back when they were actually competing for best performance, assume money is not an issue)

I don't like either meme, but at least Dakka isn't infecting as much.

Pizza or a gourmet meal?