This or that?

Never had a paid TV service like cable or satellite, I don't watch much TV. But TV used to be good, not anymore. Tried Netflix, wasn't worth the $8 per month, but you get to choose what to watch albeit old releases (and extra $$ for new releases). I'd rather just watch what I want for free online, or through torrents. But if I have to choose, TV cuz it's free. (Ignoring the content, if paying a premium matters, then a paid service like Netflix.)

Sunrises or sunsets?

Sunsets. I have the better personal experiences with them. Never had anything memorable during sunrises.

A relaxed night at home or a night out with friends?

Siegreiche Schlacht, du blutschöne Maid!

Küss mich zum Ruhm, sei mein Geleit!

Siegreiche Schlacht, du blutgeiles Biest!

Der Tod ist dein Meister aus Stahl!

A relaxed night at home. Introverted like that.

A super loud and neurotic dog that loves you more than anything in the world or a quiet and unassuming dog that couldn't care less if you died?

Retired Forum Moderator

The former, since I have had them before, and know exactly how to make them stop being loud and neurotic. (it's impossible to make a dog care about someone it doesn't care about though)

Live recordings, or studio recordings?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Depends heavily on the genre and the artist(s) themselves. But when it's live i prefer to be there so when it comes to recordings i'd say studio usually.

Vacation at home or traveling?

Siegreiche Schlacht, du blutschöne Maid!

Küss mich zum Ruhm, sei mein Geleit!

Siegreiche Schlacht, du blutgeiles Biest!

Der Tod ist dein Meister aus Stahl!

Home. Unless the traveling is to somewhere humans don't ever travel, (the middle of nowhere, 'haunted' places that are too scary to get travelers, places that are too dangerous to get to by normal means) it's totally uninteresting to me.

I choose ________. Because I feel like _______has more ____s than _______.

Bacon ice cream or french fries with yogurt?

Actually Yngwie of Haus Malmsteen, feefty eenches of pure Svwedish beef.

I choose Windows. Because I feel like Bob Dylan has more Monosodium Glutemates than JOHNNNN CENNNNAAAAA.
Well, fair enough!

Bacon ice cream or french fries with yogurt?

I'd probably go for French Fries with yoghurt. Could be an interesting flavour combo. Also I'm not a fan of bacon.

A washing machine that sings the Batman theme during the spin cycles, or a microwave that sings "Ah feel like Chicken Tonight!" when reheating leftovers?

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

I choose ________. Because I feel like _______has more ____s than _______.

Yeah, sorry about that... Had to run off because someone thought our car was literally falling apart, and I had to fix it.

I choose Windows. Because I feel like Bob Dylan has more Monosodium Glutemates than JOHNNNN CENNNNAAAAA.
Well, fair enough!

A washing machine that sings the Batman theme during the spin cycles, or a microwave that sings "Ah feel like Chicken Tonight!" when reheating leftovers?

Yes? I already have a clothes washer that makes the TARDIS travel sound when running...

Headphones or speakers?

Headphones. Mainly because as a Musician, I really need to be able to hear my instruments and shit. X3 So... up close and personal with sound it is. :P Though as a Musician, I'm going to lose my hearing 20 years earlier than everybody else... :( Sad life.

Android or iOS?

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Claws. Good for extra grip/precision. Also versatile. Fangs won't add much for me.

Self-drying clothes or a suit made of hydrophobic fabric?

Self-drying... Hydrophobic will trap sweat. (think of the noses you'd have to offend with hydrophobics)

Dynamic or condenser microphone?

Condenser. Recording standard for good reason. Though I will cheat and request 'both', because condensers don't fair as well in live situations, where the Shure SM58 Dynamic reigns supreme.

Over the hills and far away or Under the bridge downtown?

I've been under the bridge down town, I'd prefer to go over the hills and far away

Flat earth or hollow earth?

*tents fingers and smiles*

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

Flat is less logical... I'll go for flat.

Pizza and beer, or some gourmet crap?

Pizza and beer, because I've been eating healthy gourmet food recently, and I need to switch it up.

Strings or percussion?