What are you eating/drinking?

Nos Energy Drink with some Roast beef

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Just finished two grilled cheese sandwiches with salt and pepper fried into the butter. They easily make the sandwich taste ten times better.

My favorite way to eat them is to mix my favorite hot sauce in with the butter, salt is nice but it feels kinda pointless adding pepper to something that already has hot sauce in it.

the name's riley

some hash browns I made out of fries

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Two open faced breakfast sandwiches with eggs, tomato, dubliner cheese, and miso dressing, with vanilla almond tea to drink.

You know, my usual "not today, bullshit!" breakfast.

Retired Forum Moderator

It really is. Vanilla almond has always been my go-to morning tea but when I started making the sandwiches I realized how well it all came together.

Retired Forum Moderator

Ok, here's a rundown of what I've had here in Philly...

1. Vietnamese Pho noodles with chicken, and an imported Vietnamese beer. (listed as "33", beats every domestic I've ever had, corroborated by a friend who has an extra 30 years of beer drinking hanging over his belt)

2. Kung Pao Chicken w/peanuts, water, hot green tea. (this is the only meal with mushrooms I don't get sick from)

3. A B-52 burger, fries, homemade wine, and water. (B-52 is two 1/2lb beef patties, 8 slices of bacon, 2 slices of cheddar; homemade wine was a bit dry for my taste, and not sweet enough)

4. A chicken quesadilla from "WaWa", and Dr. Pepper. (too much chicken, not enough cheese, not Mexican type cheese)

5. A custom personal 14" pizza, water. (a friend of a friend owns two restaurants here in Philly, and he made me a masterful pizza with extra cheese, pepperoni, and sausage)

6. Philly Cheesesteak sandwich. (also from the friend of a friend)

7. A double cheeseburger from Hungry Burger in the Philly Marketplace downtown. (good, but overpriced; $10 for a burger comparable to a $4 Double whopper from BK)

I'll update later, as I have at least 2 more meals before I leave on Tuesday.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.