Games you got recently

Impulse bought Battlefield 3 for $69 when I was out buying Christmas presents for my family.

Spent the last 2 hours messing around with Origin.

>:|

-edit- Also, Bioshock 2 for Gamersgate at only 3GBP. Then an hour creating a GWFL account and restarting my computer excessively so I could save my fucking game. Having to deal with Origin and GFWL in one day has not benefited my mental health in the slightest.

Impulse bought Battlefield 3 for $69 when I was out buying Christmas presents for my family.

Spent the last 2 hours messing around with Origin.

>:|

-edit- Also, Bioshock 2 for Gamersgate at only 3GBP. Then an hour creating a GWFL account and restarting my computer excessively so I could save my fucking game. Having to deal with Origin and GFWL in one day has not benefited my mental health in the slightest.

Hence why I stick to Mega Drive games. Just pop them in and play them.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Got this.

Prince_of_Persia_2008_vg_Box_Art.jpg

Don't know much about this sequel/reboot...thing. But I got it for 10 bucks and will see what it's all about. Only PoP game I've ever really played was the game based on the movie, which I did not care to watch. But hey, maybe this will be better.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Metal Gear Solid: HD Collection

Contains 3 games; the Subsistence version of MGS3 (Which has the two original MSX Metal Gears, so that would make it 5 games), the Subsistence version of MGS2 and MGS: Peace Walker. All in all a neat bundle. I beat MGS3 today and I'm about halfway into Metal Gear.

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

Assassin's Creed 2, Magicka, and Section 8: Prejudice. All at once. I also bought Serious Sam: Double D, Dungeon Defenders, and Terraria for friends.

I love you, yet can't stand to know you exist.

Well, just imagine Fallout 3 then. By the 8 hour mark (I assume that's about how long DNF's campaign is) you've maybe done the introduction, 2 story quests, 5 side quests and a fuckload of exploring. Hell, I've play 115 hours of Skyrim and I'm yet to even go to 3 of the main cities.

I understand being put off by fantasy settings, it's the whole reason I usually don't touch D&D style games or re-read the LOTR books. They just seem too stereotypically nerdy for me to enjoy, but there's just something different to me about the Elder Scrolls series (except for Arena, and parts of Oblivion. They obviously took a lot from Lord Of The Rings in those two games).

Skyrim......just another Fallout: New Vegas modification :think:

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

Skyrim, Dungeon Defenders, Terraria, Skyrim, Duke Nukem Forever, Space Marine, Rage, and Skyrim

Guess which one I'm playing the most?

The ones I bought for you out of those?

I love you, yet can't stand to know you exist.