How long have you been a fan of Freeman's Mind?

Sign in to follow this  

Please don't let this turn into a "i have known this show before it go popular" thread.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Please don't let this turn into a "i have known this show before it go popular" thread.

I was a fan of this show even before it existed! :lol:

No, seriously...since episode 13 i think, so something over 2 years.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Fool me once: Shame on you. Fool me twice: EVERYONE DIES!!!

si·lence (noun): The sound people make, when everyone trying to kill you is dead.

I've been a fan since Episode 6. That's when I discovered it and I remember waiting for Episode 7 to be released and I would visit this website every day waiting for it. I guess things haven't changed.

I watched it before it went mainstream, man...

In all seriousness, I don't remember when I became a fan of it, but I'm fairly certain it was some time in June or July 2009.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

I can't really remember, I just remember I started watching it when it starting showing up in blog posts on 1Fort.

I remember the long gap between episode 12 and 13, (I think it was these two) around when he began adding the "Accursed farms" thing to the end of each video. XD

I think I kept checking back for a new episode for about a month and just gave up on it.

and about a year or 6 months later I started watching it again after noticing it got up to about 23 episodes.

Also known as "Username"

Since I first saw it.

For less of a mathematician's answer, I can't remember when EXACTLY. I think it was some time before episode 27. Whichever one he did the pirate voice in.

Since December 2010, somewhat about a week or two before Christmas. It was the best Christmas present so far! :D

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

Like a year and 3 months. I came across the series in July of 2010. I was rewatching the Gmod Idiot Box series (by Dasboschitt) and I saw the tumbnail for Freeman's Mind.

Even death can't heal a broken heart.