How Was Your Day?

My day today was very bad:

I was very ill and could not talk

I sat down and ripped a large hole in my pants

Last I was punched in the face by a black belt.

Post some of your bad days

non-euclidean fuck machine

So many twitter-ish threads lately.

Oh well, might as well go with it.

My day wasn't all that good. I didn't get to much sleep last night so I was tired all day. On top of that my eyes red, sore and sticky again. Add a headache and you got some fine bad-day-bolognese.

..Shut up, I'm tired.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So many twitter-ish threads lately.

Oh well, might as well go with it.

My day wasn't all that good. I didn't get to much sleep last night so I was tired all day. On top of that my eyes red, sore and sticky again. Add a headache and you got some fine bad-day-bolognese.

..Shut up, I'm tired.

This thread is twitter-ish ?

non-euclidean fuck machine

The difference between this and Twitter is on Twitter, people sprinkle their lives on it as it happens. PLUS, I'd rather do this than Twitter.

Anyway, my day was boring with a slight twinge of frustration at my family.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

today i woke up at 7:30 am after only 3 hours of sleep. i went to school and sat for a tough as shite math exam. barely passed it. nobody went to drive me home after the exam, so i had to jump over a 3 meter tall fence gate. very bad landing, hurt my feet, ankles and knees (jumping with the bag on my back full of books was a bad idea). after that i walked 40 minutes home with my limbs hurting like fuck. arrived home, turned on the AC, the PC, typed some random bullshite in the what are you doing thread and went to sleep, again. woke up at 7pm. had dinner and now i'm typing this.

and that's how i enjoyed myself this lovely day.

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

Spent the entire day cooking Christmas dinner for 40 old people.

-6Kg leg of pork

-3Kg's of peas

-8Kg's of boiled potatoes

-2Kg's of coleslaw

-6 chickens

-50 pieces of stuffing

-4Kg's of Ham

-A tossed Salad

-3 oven dishes of Cauliflower with cheese sauce

-2 Pavlovas

-2L of whipped cream

-2 salad bowls of fruit salad

-2 salad bowls of trifle

and - 2 salad bowls of jelly.

Summed up in a word: OMGSOTIRED.

I lost my AP Government book at school breakfast today. I spent the entire day rummaging through the lost and found crates (No book, but plenty of nice pants), asking every teacher who'd have plausibly seen it, and went to see if the book was turned into the teacher who handles book distribution. No dice. During lunch, one of my friends said she saw a book that looked like the one I described turned into my last year History teacher (whom is fucking awesome), but that turned out to just be a normal history book. After school I decide to talk with him about some stuff then headed back to my AP Government teacher to see if he saw it.

He did not, but as if on cue, someone who I take the class with said he found the book at breakfast and didn't want someone to steal it. My luck knew no bounds in that moment, especially since all of my extra credit opportunities for my exams were inside that book because I'm lazy.

So yeah, I'm riding off the high of my luck and expect to win that Steam wishlist giveaway at this point.

I love you, yet can't stand to know you exist.

My day was the best in quite a while! First we had spanish: we watched a film. Then we had math: we watched a film. Then we had recess for 2 1/2 hours (me and my friend bought some pizza. Then we had bioligy: we watched a film. End of school, go home amd play battlefield. AWESOME! :D

"Life sucks sober!"

It's pretty good actually, it's Friday

1st Block in Math class we did easy ass sheets

2nd Block (right now) in Computer class I typed up a short Zombie Apocalypse test for you guys

3rd Block Biology we are doing more dissecting and checking our plants

4th Block is English class we finish Romeo and Juliet (for the 500th time) and watch the movie

Going home gonna eat cold Stella's Pizza, play Skyrim a bit more and then maybe watch a movie

This is the end of the line, and I'll rip you apart for what's inside.

Compensating wealth for what's more and more worthlessness.

The end of fear, the end of your life, I'll kill you right now, fucking die.

It was great!

1st period accelerated math 3 we had finals, I was thinking there were going to be more problems on factoring (which I suck at), but it turned out that there were more on trigonometry (which I rock at), so it went pretty well for me.

2nd period, advanced physics, we watched kung fu hustle and ate chinese food because we had already taken our finals the day before.

Since today was the last day of the semester, we only had a half day, so I'm out early!

100 percent average every time, all the time.

what the fuck? i woke up at 7:30 PM! what in the fuck is wrong with me?! did i sleep 14 hours in a row?!

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

Pretty good actually, got my hands on final done for my CCNA course and am just relaxing until I get study material for the written final.

Hi Friend.

We finally set up the Christmas tree and stockings. Me and my two sisters each get one 3rd of the tree for ornaments, with the boundaries represented by three "King Ornaments." Mom and Dad have their own above us. My third is the least diverse since Mom thought I thought pickup trucks were the shit when I was growing up and got me nothing but them yearly.

I love you, yet can't stand to know you exist.

IGOTTANEWPEESEEEEE, IGOTTANEWPEESEEEEE, IGOTTANEWPEESEEEEE.

GPU - Nvidia GeForce GTX 570 GDDR5 1280MB

CPU - Intel i7 processor 3.8GHz

HDD - 1TB

OS - Win7 Professional x64 bit

RAM - 16GB DDR3

-Blu-ray player

-USB 3.0

-Plays Battlefield 3 at Ultra with 100FPS.

-Has a green LED that's all glowy

-Cost 2.3K

Best day evar.