How Was Your Day?

I dont know if it was good or bad, I forgot it was my friend's birthday, and I gave him his christmas present before I found out ( it was a garden tool, intended as a joke), but he bought me a CD... *facepalm* So I guess Ill have to buy him Skyrim.

"Life sucks sober!"

RAIN. LOTS OF RAIN. LIFE SUCKED TODAY

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

I was at school for 1 hour, and now Im free for 2 and a half week. Then me and some friends threw some 8th graders in the snow. Then I went christmas shopping. After that I went to the store with another friend and bought some chips, and some pepsi (what else right ?) and now I have been waiting to go to my winter cabin for about 5 hours. I can't wait! :D So my day was really awesome.

"Life sucks sober!"

It was an average day at work, with the exception of the abomination in the morning.

I went to get some juice from the vending machine by the elevators, and this is what I got (click to enlarge).

20111222_082533-1.jpg

The machine filled the cup with water that had some black specs floating in it, and then spit that goo in the corner. Wasted 50 cents.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Awesome! Took a long trip with my brother on the sleds (snowmobiles), ran out of gas halfway to the station (the irony), and had to go home and get some gas, but it was awesome :) (since its like the first time me and my brother really do something together)

"Life sucks sober!"

I was extremely stressed out almost all day, almost having a panic attack at work.... Had some intense conversations, did a lot of reaserch on some VIM (very important matter). Finnaly, the night brought relief and many things has figured out.... And I got a present! A fansy dark red poncho :D

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

I started the national German exam today, and I'm finishing it tomorrow. Other than that, nothing really happened today.

Watched star wars from 4 pm yesterday to 2:30 am today. Then I watched machinima all day untill I went home and ate some fast food. I gotta say it was a good day! :)

"Life sucks sober!"

Woke up in the morning feeling nothing like P Diddy. I think I might have caught a cold. Got up and played LBP for a little while, made a WW1 battle level. Then I switched to RDR: Undead Nightmare, got bored and went on the computer. Went up to the store to get some food, came back and started posting here while studying for my midterms.

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

I couldn't do good at online games if my life depended on it today. :/ I was getting destroyed in everything. This, of course, lead to a rather frustrating day.

Retired Forum Moderator

I slept through most of it

I have my old Gamecube stashed somewhere with my old PS1 and PS2.

Today was shit. Spent almost 6 hours texturing, out of the 9 i've been awake so far. Life today was SHITE.

Incredibly boring, but I'm just in a good, good, good, good, good, good, good, good, good, good, good, good, good, good, mood today!

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time