How Was Your Day?

It's one of those times where you know tomorrow is gonna be busy as hell.. yet you can't get to sleep for shit. God damn it

"Fat People Not Good"

'Twas a fairly good day.

I edited and uploaded a video to YouTube today. The first of many new videos that will be on my friend and I's comedy channel soon.

I also got to yell at a group of trouble-makers at work today. That was refreshing.

And now I'm listening to some Reel Big Fish. Impossible to not enjoy it.

Try to sleep. Had to jinx that.

My day was long and annoying. I have 3 more days to go and then I'm taking a couple of weeks off work.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Today was my last exam. And I failed it. I feel like shit.

I passed all of my other exams though. Oh well, time to tidy my room and continue living my life :D .

"It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world... the way it is. It's about respecting the will of others, and believing in your own."

Meh

That.

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

I've definately had better. The place where I'm studying fucked up all my paper work so I have to go and sort all that shit out so untill then I don't get payed and I need to pay rent next week. Then at 9am I find out that a surrogate family member had died and the person who announced it pretty much acted like the couldn't give a flying fuck if they tried. Can't quite wrap my head around it. Almost feels like a dream....its weird.

It's up there with my worst.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/djhoneybadger/

I am one of 12 Jedi in the whole galaxy on the Jedi Council and today it's my job to get the pizza. Sure, yeah my parents, they're very proud.

I was sitting at school today studying like a good boy when all of the sudden BOOM! SNOW EVERYFUCKINGWHERE!

After almost faceplanting in the snow a few times on my bike I decided to walk ALL THE WAY home....worst 5minutes of my life. Jk, got to throw snow at people. Also got a good mark on my History test, so I'd say it was pretty good day.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I spent literally all day completing a backlog of about 6 months of math homework. Isn't procrastination fun?

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

It was actually one of my better days...a little slow though

anyone else think today was to freakin slow?

This is the end of the line, and I'll rip you apart for what's inside.

Compensating wealth for what's more and more worthlessness.

The end of fear, the end of your life, I'll kill you right now, fucking die.

Awesome, ordered pizza to the school and had a lot of fun during gymnastics. We sat afterwards discussing everything from girls to games, I gotta say it was a good day!

"Life sucks sober!"

It was good, I'm getting pizza right now and I skipped some of class earlier :)

This is the end of the line, and I'll rip you apart for what's inside.

Compensating wealth for what's more and more worthlessness.

The end of fear, the end of your life, I'll kill you right now, fucking die.