What are you listening to?

wFRLzDywkTA

This is one of my favorites...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Hexvessel

That's a nice find, I even bought the while album... Didn't care much about the paganism etc, but the music is good.

And it put me in a tree-contemplating mood...

cCCQAr16dJk

Regards

After hours of trying to embed a video to this reply with AF Forum's stupid way of not accepting youtube's HTML code, I think it's faster up just to paste the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAjR4_CbPpQ

Sick of the people on the internet, always moanin'. They just moan.

- Karl Pilkington

Have A Drink On Me - ACDC

*can't post a video because of bandwidth limits*

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Corey Taylor just said that a new Slipknot album won't be out 'til 2015. They should kick out the delusional fucker and make more music. I don't care who's delivering the lyrics. He's living in somekind of rockstar fantasy with his new band, Stone Sour, forgetting Slipknot is what made him famous in the first place. I say kick the fucker, get someone else to write the lyrics and watch the dissillusion in Taylor's face as Slipknot reaches to the Bilboard no.1 again.

v_09wFxoaeQ

uIcs8eqaMpE

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

Estonia in ESC final :D (i always get more excited over ESC than i predict...)

httpUHB-e6g0fAA

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"