Introduce Yourself!

hey, Hvordan har du det? i hope you enjoy your stay here. :D

Jo takk bare bra :D I'm sure I will enjoy it here ^^

Hello everyone, my name is Thadeus and I'm new here, so I might as well write a little about myself here:

I'm a 21 year old guy from Norway (I swear if you are going to make a viking joke I will sail over there on my ship and beat you up with my waraxe XD)

Some of my passtimes include: Gaming, roleplaying, gaming, photography and of course combining the above in interesting ways ;)

My favorite games are as follows: Anything I feel is fun to play then and there XD

And that's about all I can think of, feel free to ask me anything you would like to know and don't be shy!

Another Norwegian, welcome to the farm.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Not sure if I did or if it was the other way around.

Oh and btw, Thad, I love your avvy.

thanks ^o^

Hello, lad. welcome to the AF forums. hope you enjoy your stay.

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

Error 1.056.982

Obligatory joke made at the expense of new username cannot be rendered, as "Thaddeus" sounds badass.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Obligatory Introduction post:

Why I'm Here: Been a fan since almost the very beginning (early 2007), lost interest when the old forum went dead, was aware of the transition to AF but didn't come until now. Looks like I have a lot of catching up to do.....

Why I'm Here: Been a fan since almost the very beginning (early 2007), lost interest when the old forum went dead, was aware of the transition to AF but didn't come until now. Looks like I have a lot of catching up to do.....

Yep, definitely! Welcome back, BDown!

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Haven't heard that one before, sounds pretty cool. Welcome to the forums.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Haven't heard that one before, sounds pretty cool. Welcome to the forums.

I think it sounds cooler than it is, unless your idea of cool are the nuances of file systems. I do enjoy it though, it's a relatively new field so there are plenty of unexplored/partially explored topics and research topics are fairly easy to find.

I find any kind of computer science interesting(I don't know a whole lot about it, but I like learning).

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Welcome to the farm! I'm Razor, the resident terrorist. Jk, but I do enjoy blowin shit up. And street-racing. And kicking-ass. Just got my black belt.

I am the encyclopedia on scientific topics, so ask away.

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

/ \ This is Bob. Copy and paste Bob and soon he will take over internetz!

I figured I would post on here since I've been away like some jerk who has a stupid job that makes him not on the computer all day or something.

I used to post like a reactionary dick, I shall return to posting, but now as a dick of love and of fun and run on sentences and Batman.

xgD4V.jpg

Batman, guys.

anyway, carry on.

"It's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because they're no longer relevant...Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs."