Introduce Yourself!

Man, Koach is leaving again? (He's left before, right?)

Well its been fun, friendo. Don't forget your walkman.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

I guess I'll post this here, as there's no "goodbye" thread.

Ladies and Gentlemen, it's been a pleasure to be part of this community, but I'm afraid I must leave. Truly, I would like to stay around, but for the time being I'm way too busy with clan issues, school, BG2 development and other, personal problems. From now on, I'll be quite inactive, way more than usual, and it might take a long while until you see me around again in this board.

I fare you well, good people, and I wish you the best of the best. Good luck with your lives and your future, and I am sorry that I can't be here with you.

Au revoir, mes amis. *bows*

-Koach.

I have preformed a 21 gun salut just for you

non-euclidean fuck machine

Hi my name is Ben but my name for pretty much everything is bvant6 but you can call me whatever you want. I'm 14 and a PC gamer and like software development. By software dev i mean writing my own programs for various things like: Games, Mods, Cool things :D just what ever comes to mind. I like all types of electronic music and have a big interest in computers and there hardware. Once i get my new PC ill get back to making YouTube videos and ill get more games because we all love more games :D I live in Australia, Queensland and yea that's about it.

Im a helpful person :D if you want to contact me or wanna do some games then add them...

Skype-benny_v.t7

Steam-bvant6

Hi my name is Ben but my name for pretty much everything is bvant6 but you can call me whatever you want. I'm 14 and a PC gamer and like software development. By software dev i mean writing my own programs for various things like: Games, Mods, Cool things :D just what ever comes to mind. I like all types of electronic music and have a big interest in computers and there hardware. Once i get my new PC ill get back to making YouTube videos and ill get more games because we all love more games :D I live in Australia, Queensland and yea that's about it.

Welcome to the forums...

Are you me?

Also known as "Username"

Welcome to the forums...

Are you me?

What do you mean by "Are you me?" ?

Im a helpful person :D if you want to contact me or wanna do some games then add them...

Skype-benny_v.t7

Steam-bvant6

Welcome to the forums, Ben. Nice to have you here.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Thanks everyone for the greeting. I heard about this forum though Paladinvargas10 and he said the forum had like 30 or so people and i like a small active community who all know each other so yea you get what im going for :D

Skype-benny_v.t7

Steam-bvant6

I dunno if we are so small anymore, we're steadily growing.

I'd say we are pretty small. With active member anyway.

Anymember, Welcome to Les Farms De Accruséd, Ben.

(that's not actually french^)

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Im working on my Avatar so ill have that up in about a day or two.

Skype-benny_v.t7

Steam-bvant6

Welcome to the forums...

Are you me?

What do you mean by "Are you me?" ?

I'm 14, I'm a PC gamer, and I'm into that kind of software development stuff.

Only thing I don't do is write my own programs for games and mods and cool things, and I'm from Texas. :lol:

Also known as "Username"

Welcome to the forums.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/falsereplica/

Originally known as Recoil.

Welcome to this'ere electricized conference room, Bvant. 'tis migh'y crazy in'ere; but that be quite understandable, considerin' that we be accursed 'n all.

Don't lissen t'whut this hyar guy says, Bvant; we is th' farthess thin' on th' Internet fum crazy.

In all seriousness, velcome to ze Akuhsed Fahms.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?