Introduce Yourself!

Hello,everybody.

I am Michael Scofield from Canada.I am 22 years old.It's very nice to come here to make friends with all you guys.

I like music and the internet.Besides,I also love outside sports,such as riding bicycle and playing badminton balls.

I like forum.I want to discuss different questions with each other.In that way we can exchange our ideas together.I love that feeling.

How I wish I could find more friends here!That's all,and thank you very much!!!

Hello and welcome to the Aperture Science Computer-Assisted Enrichment Center Occult Agriculture Division

tumblr_lseuognUNm1qjpgdco1_500.jpg

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

No but we do have me returning while singing "Baby Come Back to Me".

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

I'm back, my good men. And this time it's for good.

Good to see ye all fine and dandy.

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

Dr. Derpy Hooves Ph.D? Dr. Derpy Hooves Ph.D?! DR. DERPY HOOVES PH.D?!!?!

Mr. Username, this choice of username over Username is a disappointment. I refuse to call you DDHPHD. But it's too late now, isn't it? I mean, I can hardly go around calling you 'username' now... people will think me mad! I think it's going to be Dr. Bubbles for you until I can think of something better. But don't you think that I'll even TRY to remember your new username, of which even the acronym is longer than most names.

Ugh, I'll still call him Username. I haven't forgotten what you were, Username. AND I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!

Oh, and Koach and Blue are back.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Huh. Wouldn't have expected to find this thread on this board. I'm ShovelsWorkWellEnough, Shovels for short. My odd username (and derivative title) originates from a dream I had a while ago about an alternate version of the movie Alien where the Nostromo crew just beat the titular creature to death with shovels. I'm a tabletop roleplaying fan, videogame nerd, and general sci-fi geek. I'm just getting into PC hardware, in fact I recently built a machine with difficulty, but was successful. I've lurked here for about a week, and am now posting. So yah!

Huh. Wouldn't have expected to find this thread on this board. I'm ShovelsWorkWellEnough, Shovels for short. My odd username (and derivative title) originates from a dream I had a while ago about an alternate version of the movie Alien where the Nostromo crew just beat the titular creature to death with shovels. I'm a tabletop roleplaying fan, videogame nerd, and general sci-fi geek. I'm just getting into PC hardware, in fact I recently built a machine with difficulty, but was successful. I've lurked here for about a week, and am now posting. So yah!

Welcome to Accursed Farms, SWWE! Hope you enjoy it here.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

I like Shovels. It's a good nickname. Nice and short, fun to say, and it starts and ends with the same letter. And the dream it's based off of sounds like it would make an amazing short.

And you've been watching Civil Protection (I try not to use the acronym) and FM for a year, which is a year longer than me when I joined.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

Let me know if you need any pointers about computers... I am a hardware guru, and I'm working on getting certified in Linux. Welcome to the forums. :)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Welcome Shovels, awesome name and orgin story for it :P

you sound like pretty cool guy who doesn't afraid of anything

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

Greetings, Shovels.

If you find yourself addicted to Accursed Farms, do let me know. I will promptly make a facetious joke about you digging yourself into a hole.

crickets.wmv

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?