Introduce Yourself!

Oh... shame... nevermind then *hides the dead body back into the box*

And thank you, my Lord Sinister. I'll try not to distrupt your evil deeds.

When fortune is blind, be a guide-dog.

EDIT: Walls of text, Dutch, napkin is a synonym for Melon, cheese is Bad, chocolate is good.

There, now it's (adjective of internet). Hi all old and new and goodbye Prohypster and others. I will try not to be such a Wall of Text posting melon in the future. Also will stay neutral in the Brony Wars until either side offers me chocolate cookies.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I have the bad habit of not posting in a thread until I know what it's about, generally reading through it before posting.

So yes, I have spent the past three hours reading through 48 pages of ponies, cakes that are also enchanters, ponies, people leaving the forums, ponies, mods getting off-topic (generally about ponies), ponies, some bi or other kind of sexuality or horses. Decide for yourself whether I deserve an Accursed Award or should jump out of a window (I'm leaning towards the latter currently, no pun intended).

Now, I have come to the realisation that I can't really say anything that's not off the off-topic topic that this topic has become, as I am unfortunately not experienced in the ways of the equine. I am, however, a fan of Ross' work since episode 10.5, a Dutchman that knows only one meaning of the word Napkin (those who HAPPEN to know other meanings of the word, I urge you to call me Wot, or Melon. Or Wot the Melon, which is the best I could come up with), and if anyone dares to bring up cheese again (it was brought up at least twice in the past 48 pages) I am liable to explode.

Now, get back to your ponies (I had never heard of bronies before, but consider me an anti-counter-contra-co-asinine-brownie) and just remember that you should not associate me with poo or cheese. Because eating either is just not something a watermelon should do. Or anyone, for that matter.

And since I have been here for some time already, I should say goodbye to ProHypster who I used to remember under another name but whose presence on the forums and in the steam chat I have appreciated. Since he's no longer here, this goodbye goes instead to someone else who no longer roams these forums. So, if you're no longer on these forums and you read this, this was for you. You (insert Douglas Adams' appropriate tense here) missed.

I like your thoroughness!

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

I offer chocolate cookies to anti-bronies.

tumblr_lld4qjrlQQ1qbw2q1o1_500.png

I offer 'the other kind of chocolate' brownies to bronies.

horse-manure-bruce-ritchie.jpg

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Back on topic now please people, we're supposed to be welcoming newcomers, not judging people by their interests. :)

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

I would honestly mail you chocolate chip cookies if you gave me your address.

Or just give me the address of a local bakery and I'll see if they'll let me pay for a cookie for you.

You're aware he has his latitude and longitude in his profile? He lives in an apartment, if I'm correct.

EDIT:

BTGsPlace.png

Hello,everybody.

I am Michael Scofield from Canada.I am 22 years old.It's very nice to come here to make friends with all you guys.

I like music and the internet.Besides,I also love outside sports,such as riding bicycle and playing badminton balls.

I like forum.I want to discuss different questions with each other.In that way we can exchange our ideas together.I love that feeling.

How I wish I could find more friends here!That's all,and thank you very much!!!

I would honestly mail you chocolate chip cookies if you gave me your address.

Or just give me the address of a local bakery and I'll see if they'll let me pay for a cookie for you.

You're aware he has his latitude and longitude in his profile? He lives in an apartment, if I'm correct.

EDIT:

BTGsPlace.png

I'm not there anymore... I'm at college, and my parents (that do live there) are moving right now.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Hell yeah! Canada rules. Welcome to the forums.

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

/ \ This is Bob. Copy and paste Bob and soon he will take over internetz!