Episode 42?

I'm with Discord on this one... hoping for a not-too-obvious reference, a 'don't panic' or something involving 'question', 'answer' or 'meaning'. Something involving digital watches, fishbowls or 6 times 9 would be even better, but I don't know how much Ross is into Douglas Adams.

Why not have Freeman desire a Pan Galactic Gargleblaster? Or feel like having his brains smashed out with a large gold brick wrapped in a slice of lemon?

To answer the OPs question: I predict a few guns, marines, a dam, helicopters, observational comedy, and awesomeness.

Just a guess, gut feeling I suppose.

Oh, And its 6X7=42.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

"Do not inhale fumes, no matter how good they smell."

That's his problem! He lost his towel! Probably would have kept that resonance cascade contained..

How can you be happy hard?

Wrong website!

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

"Does my beard intimidate you?"

Unfortunate that episode 42 didn't come out on May 25th... That was Towel Day.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I'm still waiting on audio back from Otto. I've kept records on how long everything is taking, this will all go in the time log I've made for this episode. I've also contacted backup sound editors for future episodes and only one has responded to tell me he's too busy, the others haven't responded.

You could paste a small version of said duration table on the credits of the episode.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delacroix

Yes, we know Mister, yours is always the biggest.

I'm with Discord on this one... hoping for a not-too-obvious reference, a 'don't panic' or something involving 'question', 'answer' or 'meaning'. Something involving digital watches, fishbowls or 6 times 9 would be even better, but I don't know how much Ross is into Douglas Adams.

Why not have Freeman desire a Pan Galactic Gargleblaster? Or feel like having his brains smashed out with a large gold brick wrapped in a slice of lemon?

To answer the OPs question: I predict a few guns, marines, a dam, helicopters, observational comedy, and awesomeness.

Oh, And its 6X7=42.

*COUGHS VERY LOUDLY* (because he doesn't know the onomatopoeia for that in English) My dear sir, have you ever read Douglas Adams? You know, the chap (deliberate, fake Britishness) that actually WROTE the novels? BEFORE the film was ever released (the film, in fact, was finished after his untimely death)? Did you presume a lack of mathematical ability on my part?

I could go on, but since you impressed me with your accurate description of the Pan Galactic Gargleblaster, I won't. I suggest you double-check your mathematical skills as far as life, the universe and everything are concerned, though.

In entirely unrelated forumings, still looking forward to the actual episode, confident in Ross' skill, and hoping that HE has, in fact, read the Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy. I still feel a non-obvious reference would be best (because that'll make me feel very good about myself).

I'm still waiting on audio back from Otto. I've kept records on how long everything is taking, this will all go in the time log I've made for this episode. I've also contacted backup sound editors for future episodes and only one has responded to tell me he's too busy, the others haven't responded.

I wonder what Otto is doing that's making the audio take so long. Hmmm....

Otto-plutonium.jpg

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

The Cakewalk is a Lie!

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

"Does my beard intimidate you?"

Oh, And its 6X7=42.

*COUGHS VERY LOUDLY* (because he doesn't know the onomatopoeia for that in English) My dear sir, have you ever read Douglas Adams? You know, the chap (deliberate, fake Britishness) that actually WROTE the novels? BEFORE the film was ever released (the film, in fact, was finished after his untimely death)? Did you presume a lack of mathematical ability on my part?

I could go on, but since you impressed me with your accurate description of the Pan Galactic Gargleblaster, I won't. I suggest you double-check your mathematical skills as far as life, the universe and everything are concerned, though.

In entirely unrelated forumings, still looking forward to the actual episode, confident in Ross' skill, and hoping that HE has, in fact, read the Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy. I still feel a non-obvious reference would be best (because that'll make me feel very good about myself).

Yes I have read the Trilogy of Five, and yes I forgot about Fords excellent math liabilities. I haven't read it in a while, but the Gargleblaster stuck out in my mind, just from the sheer absurdity of it. And proving black is white and god doesn't exist.

The Cakewalk is a Lie!

Is it even possible to say the word "cake" without SOMEONE making a Portal reference?

Nope. But we better not make too many. Lab boys tell me that could wipe out time. Entirely. Forward and backward.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

Time travel isn't about why, it's about why not? You ask: Why is time travel so dangerous? I say: Why not marry safe time travel if you love it so much? In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because YOU ARE FIRED!

You people sometimes amaze me.

When I was like 8 I had a friend with a surname Kuzmanović, and we were making nicknames for him.So,we called him Kuzma/Kuzman,or,kuz.In Serbian,''milking'' [a cow] is said ''muze'',so I started calling him Kuz-muz,moving my hands like I'm milking a cow.

I'd love to see Mr. Scott put together the duration table of Freeman's Mind Episode 42 and see Otto's sound editing take up like 75% of the time in an episode. I almost wish that I knew a thing or two about sound editing because I'd be more than willing to help in that department if I had the necessary skills.