Episode 42?

It will feature Ross dancing in a speedo and jumping from wall to wall, while whistling the Oompa Loompa theme, and around him there would be, like, candy, cakes, snacks, and women.

When I was like 8 I had a friend with a surname Kuzmanović, and we were making nicknames for him.So,we called him Kuzma/Kuzman,or,kuz.In Serbian,''milking'' [a cow] is said ''muze'',so I started calling him Kuz-muz,moving my hands like I'm milking a cow.

It will feature Freeman tripping on acid. So basically what kuzmuz said.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

It will feature more cool and awesome/ funny quotes. I hope

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Once upon a time, a reference to 42 and HGttG would've been considered niche and 'cult', but nerds have overused it so much, something that was barely funny in the first place (if you honestly get a serious laugh out of it, you probably also think Will Ferrel is funny too) is now not funny whatsoever. I doubt most people who derp on and on about 42 like they just invented it even know the 'story' behind it.

Honestly, any references to it actually make whatever it's in worse and more stupid.

Once upon a time, a reference to 42 and HGttG would've been considered niche and 'cult', but nerds have overused it so much, something that was barely funny in the first place (if you honestly get a serious laugh out of it, you probably also think Will Ferrel is funny too) is now not funny whatsoever. I doubt most people who derp on and on about 42 like they just invented it even know the 'story' behind it.

Honestly, any references to it actually make whatever it's in worse and more stupid.

I agree. Unless you have a good reason for using it, like it actually makes sense in the context, other than just as a "hah, I'm so nerdy for referencing HGttG" thing, I think it should be avoided. Otherwise you'd go into a Family Guy trap.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

I think the reference could work if it went something like this:

Freeman (depressed and exhausted after lots of fighting): Why am I still here? Does my life have any meaning?!

Scientist: According to my calculations, the meaning of life is fortyt-

Freeman: *cocks revolver and points it at scientist* YOU ARE LESS USEFUL THAN TITS ON A BULL!

I'm with Discord on this one... hoping for a not-too-obvious reference, a 'don't panic' or something involving 'question', 'answer' or 'meaning'. Something involving digital watches, fishbowls or 6 times 9 would be even better, but I don't know how much Ross is into Douglas Adams.

Is freeman looking forward to episode 420?

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

"Does my beard intimidate you?"

The next episode will be 43. 42 will come when he finally meets Gman. Then they will hug and laugh and happy. They'll happy SO HARD you won't even believe it. So yeah, that's 42. (also first post wooo)

The next episode will be 43. 42 will come when he finally meets Gman. Then they will hug and laugh and happy. They'll happy SO HARD you won't even believe it. So yeah, that's 42. (also first post wooo)

How can you be happy hard?

Anyway, I'm sure episode 42 is around the corner.

And welcome to the forums!

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

I kinda wish the sound editors would hurry up. So far as I can tell the volunteers are the people holding things up.

How can you be happy hard?

Well, I mean.... Nah, I need to get my mind out of the gutter.

I kinda wish the sound editors would hurry up. So far as I can tell the volunteers are the people holding things up.

Just for your information, I haven't even gotten anything to edit yet, and I doubt Mark has either. And you're also wrong. So quit making assumptions and be patient.