Episode 42?

Am I the only one that really ENJOYS waiting for the episodes ?

Nah, there are a lot of people into BDSM stuff

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

Am I the only one that really ENJOYS waiting for the episodes ?

Nah, there are a lot of people into BDSM stuff

If you classify waiting for Freeman's Mind as BDSM, I wonder what being tied up would classify as in your book.

Lol I was gonna say xD

"Life sucks sober!"

DUDE, IF I DONT HAVE MY FIX OF FREEMAN'S MIND MY SKIN WILL START TO BURN, MY LUNGS WILL MELT AND MY EYES WILL START TO BLEED :crazy::wtf::sick::silent::thumbdown:

or i will just calmly wait for a few weeks, still, thats some dangereous stuff.

I mostly don't care for waiting if I feel like I don't need to be doing the waiting. Not to say that that is the case with this episode, just sayin.

Just for your information, I haven't even gotten anything to edit yet, and I doubt Mark has either. And you're also wrong. So quit making assumptions and be patient.

I dunno if that was meant as confrontational but it kinda came off that way. Sorry if I offended you I was just trying to casually speculate.

I would just ask that you get a little more information next time you decide to speculate cluelessly. No one likes being called lazy, especially when they aren't.

Also, you get to watch this stuff for free. FREE. That also means that we get no money out of this whatsoever; you would do well to understand that we are creating free entertainment for you AT OUR OWN COST. Be glad we (particularly Ross) actually take the time to do it at all, however long that time may be.

I would just ask that you get a little more information next time you decide to speculate cluelessly. No one likes being called lazy, especially when they aren't.

Also, you get to watch this stuff for free. FREE. That also means that we get no money out of this whatsoever; you would do well to understand that we are creating free entertainment for you AT OUR OWN COST. Be glad we (particularly Ross) actually take the time to do it at all, however long that time may be.

Ok next time ill do some in depth research before I CASUALLY COMMENT on a FORUM.

Thats all I have to say at this point.

I kinda wish the sound editors would hurry up. So far as I can tell the volunteers are the people holding things up.

personally

No.

Anticipation is great for a lot of things in life. It's good to expect something wonderful and know it will be good. Like waiting for great food in a good restaurant, but not too long. Waiting on a highly anticipated movie to start, but not too long. Waiting for some climactic experience can be HUGE if you don't have to wait too long. :-)

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

"Does my beard intimidate you?"

Anticipation is great for a lot of things in life. It's good to expect something wonderful and know it will be good. Like waiting for great food in a good restaurant, but not too long. Waiting on a highly anticipated movie to start, but not too long. Waiting for some climactic experience can be HUGE if you don't have to wait too long. :-)

Exactly! The wait is half the pleasure.

"Life sucks sober!"

Chuck is such an arrogant and condescending nazi. Jesus. Relax.

As much as I agree shouldn't we try to stay on topic as Alyxx said?

There's anticipation, then there's over 4 years and not even being half way through the game. The first episode of Freeman's Mind was 2 months after episode 2 was released, which is slower, Valve time or Ross time?

Chuck is such an arrogant and condescending nazi. Jesus. Relax.

As much as I agree shouldn't we try to stay on topic as Alyxx said?

Isn't asking this question only a further extension of the off topic topic?

We could philosophize on this for days.

My Little Pointy: Friendship Is Stabbing - http://i.imgur.com/Qz1bx.jpg

There's anticipation, then there's over 4 years and not even being half way through the game. The first episode of Freeman's Mind was 2 months after episode 2 was released, which is slower, Valve time or Ross time?

If we use the half-life speedrun as a guide, remove the opening tram ride, and the final boss, then Ross is roughly 69% through the game. :)

If we use the half-life speedrun as a guide, remove the opening tram ride, and the final boss, then Ross is roughly 69% through the game. :)

Cuz you know, Ross totally gonna use snarks as a staircase and skip huge ammounts of the game.

At this point of the game, there are many glitchful weapons (tau cannon + snarks) and enviroments ( the low grav in xen), thus why this part seems to be so short on the speedrun.