Call of Duty

And as far as I've seen there are no dedi's

There are but they're unranked.

So yes they may as well not exist.

Black ops 2 story: Its the second cold war and america is being invaded.

They are using the last modern warfare game's story in the new black ops..... Hahahahahahaha!!!!

"Life sucks sober!"

Please tell me that's your paraphrasing and not the dev's actual words. Otherwise, trusting people who don't know the point behind the Cold War to write the story for a game based around theoretical a second one is just...wow.

I love you, yet can't stand to know you exist.

Please tell me that's your paraphrasing and not the dev's actual words. Otherwise, trusting people who don't know the point behind the Cold War to write the story for a game based around theoretical a second one is just...wow.

That is the words from game reviewers and gaming news networks who have seen the trailer (its currently a private video exclusive to official news networks and reviewers).

"Life sucks sober!"

kx7bhaZ4hdk

So basically CoD but with robots that look suspiciously Deus Ex like? If they actually evolve the gameplay beyond "Pew pew from behind a wall ad nauseum", I could see this working. But Jaded Veteran Who "Does The Things No One Was Willing To Do" doesn't bode well for the tone of the story or intelligence of the writing.

... They've officially bled the idea pool of all plausibly decent ideas at this point.

I'm still gonna play this though. It looks too silly to pass up. And who knows, they may pull something out of the hat... maybe... we're doomed...

Edit: Metal Gear Duty: Human Revolution

Retired Forum Moderator

Horses.

Why?

So the robots can't control you maaaaaan.

Also, My Deadly Pony.

Futuristic warfare is one of the things I've been wondering why Activision hasn't made into a CoD game yet. It's the #1 thing I've always wanted to see in a CoD game and the #1 kind of CoD game I've always wanted to play.

Also known as "Username"

I'm sorry for expecting the most profitable game of all time to not look like utter shit.

What are you even talking about. I said it should look better as it is the most profitable game in the industry, they have no excuse at all not to update the engine. The last 4 CODs may as well have been expansion packs for MW for all the difference there has been.

BFBC2

battlefield-bad-company-2-panama-canal-gameplay-trailer-hd_2.jpg

BF3

Battlefield_3_12990547823021.jpg

And then

COD: MW

mw2_stimulus1_95931_screen_610x343.jpg

COD: BlOps

multiplayerctf.jpg

MW3

call-of-duty-modern-warfare-3.jpg

They're just lazy, no two ways about it. Almost all the animations are the same, no graphics updates. They use 8-bit 2D explosions for God's sake.