Call of Duty

MW3

call-of-duty-modern-warfare-3.jpg

Ohohoho I see what you did there.

But, yeah, I agree, they don't even try to improve their game graphically even with the mountain of money they sit on.

But, I am honestly fine that the game looks bad from a technical standpoint. What bothers me is that the game has the most boring visual esthetic I have ever seen. And don't come with the excuse that it is a "war simulator", because, first of all, it isn't and secondly BF3 comes a lot closer to a war sim and it looks a hell of a lot more interesting than this puddle of brown.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think it looks more interesting than other CoDs though. The trailer actually got me hyped.

Again, MW3 was your only CoD, so that's kind of a small reference pool. But even I of all people am intrigued by this, so there's that.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I love you, yet can't stand to know you exist.

I think it looks more interesting than other CoDs though. The trailer actually got me hyped.

It actually got me a little hyped too, it was a good trailer. But mw2 also had a cool trailer sooooooooo..... no.

"Life sucks sober!"

"No one is going to be able to call this Black Ops 1.5," Activision Publishing CEO Eric Hirshberg told USA Today this week. "There's a lot of new stuff in this game. There's a lot of new ideas. We are going for it. We are taking some risks."

Finally! Pherhaps this wont be so bad after all!

"Life sucks sober!"

We are going for it. We are taking some risks

That's what Beth said about Skyrim.

And? Its not like they didnt change anything with skyrim. It was similar sure, but it is also a game in the same series so they cant just turn it into something completely different.

Cod hasnt changed at all since cod 4, if they are willing to change it up just a little bit, then that is just a good thing.

"Life sucks sober!"

And that's why I'm gonna wait until the game and a lot more info is out. I damn sure won't be buying it on release, any trust Activision had in me has faded over the past years.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And? Its not like they didnt change anything with skyrim. It was similar sure, but it is also a game in the same series so they cant just turn it into something completely different.

Cod hasnt changed at all since cod 4, if they are willing to change it up just a little bit, then that is just a good thing.

They changed it for sure, but they didn't take risks.

If black ops 2 is futuristic.. it seems to make less sense that they'd be using horses. Robot horses are the way to go.

Maybe they added horses in the game to appeal to bronies.

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."