Call of Duty

No the first four COD'S were good.

CoD3 is debatable. I honestly didn't know it existed until CoD 4 rolled around. In fact, Infinity ward wanted their game to be CoD 3.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

MW3 is pretty good too, I think. I actually think it has the best multiplayer so far.

*Gasp*. You may be in the minority on this lol.. I think Multiplayer is decent. It didn't feel like much of an improvement over MW2. The maps are meh! The maps almost seem better for survival mode then they do for the vs. (This is not including any new maps).

EDIT: Guns seem relatively balanced though!

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

Minority my ass. Aside from BF3, MW3 is the most played game on the internet, and one of the most played multiplayer game on Steam.

Until Blacks Ops 2. Idk, I just see alot and hear alot about people saying MW2 was better or the 2 and 3 are equal.

Saying that the most overrated game ever is the most played is like saying "We suckered so many people into this, they now feel obliged to play as much as they can just to try and find where the fun is... HA HA HA! We didn't include fun in this... HA HA HA!".

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I haven't played MW2. XD

Oh, Well you missed out. It was fun :D

MW3,MW2,WAW and Black ops were all bad.

I guess its a matter of opinion... but..

WAW- Didn't play it.

Black Ops - Zombie Mode was great, everything else was meh.

MW2 - Multiplayer and I'd even say Single player were great.

MW3 - Multiplayer is decent, survival mode is good, single player meh.

I don't think those games were really bad, but the games made by Treyarch are lacking something great compared to those of Infinityward. But, if the game says Call of Duty nowadays it will sell like crazy.

Infinity ward doesn't exist anymore.

I'm aware, talking about the games that they did produce. Sad isn't it? They had real talent..

Yup. But I heard a good portion of them, including West and Zampella, are now at Respawn Entertainment making a game. So maybe we will we something cool out of that.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯