FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 42

Sign in to follow this  

What is this thing you speak of, armor piercing 9mm bullets?

However, I will say that I've heard about American Apache pilots in the Middle East finding out the hard way that Apaches are surprisingly vulnerable to small arms fire, even with armor. It got to the point where most air support missions were being carried out by A-10 Thunderbolts before the invasion was over. I'll just go with the idea that when dozens of bullets are impacting it that rapidly, one of them is bound to get lucky and hit something vital.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

It seems that Half-Life follows Hollywood logic at least, since you could never technically ignite fuel with ammunition irl unless it was tracer rounds, which are illegal in most places.

Yes, fuel tanks explode from pistol ammunition but all you need to protect yourself from a .50 cal round is an open car door or an overturned coffee table...

Regards

The bullets did nothing, Freeman actually blew up the chopper with his mind.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

Nah, I'm pretty sure being Morgan's brother gives you god perks.

Nyao nyao~ 子猫は幸せです

And then, Morgan narrated his way through the combine, sweeping all resistance with his majestic voice.

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

I always imagined that if the Combine had chosen Morgan Freeman instead of Dr. Breen to be their administrator, there would have been no rebellion.

The bullets did nothing, Freeman actually blew up the chopper with his mind.

Notice how it went down as soon as he said "Get your head out of the clouds."

"Am I a hero? Eh, I don't know... I don't think it's heroic if the only person you're saving is yourself."

- Gordon Freeman

No. It went down like this:

A few bullets hit the fuel tank making it leak liquid octane and octane vapors. Then a bullet hit a wire close to the fuel tank severing it. But as the bullet was going through the wire the electricity was arcing across from wire to bullet, bullet to wire, causing the octane vapors to ignite and then proceeding to blow everything up in its vicinity. Leading to Michael Bay (EDIT: [almost]) having an orgasm.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

A few bullets hit the fuel tank making it leak liquid octane and octane vapors. Then a bullet hit a wire close to the fuel tank severing it. But as the bullet was going through the wire the electricity was arcing across from wire to bullet, bullet to wire, causing the octane vapors to ignite and then proceeding to blow everything up in its vicinity. Leading to Michael Bay having an orgasm.

A post with that much science-y stuff in it has to be right! I'll go with this.

A few bullets hit the fuel tank making it leak liquid octane and octane vapors. Then a bullet hit a wire close to the fuel tank severing it. But as the bullet was going through the wire the electricity was arcing across from wire to bullet, bullet to wire, causing the octane vapors to ignite and then proceeding to blow everything up in its vicinity. Leading to Michael Bay having an orgasm.

Seems legit. I think that's what actually happens when planes get shot down anyway.

STOP NINJA EDITING TWILY GOSH

Seems legit. I think that's what actually happens when planes get shot down anyway.

STOP NINJA EDITING TWILY GOSH

No idea what you mean.

4572.tumblr_lrocgkLILx1qfgjtno1_500.gif

...Leading to Michael Bay having an orgasm.

Nope, that would be this.

My foreigner brain was in doubt for a moment as to what you were actually referring to, but fortunately the video is not NSFW in that way.

*Looks at Log*

"Time elapsed between uploading preview footage and receiving sound effects track back from sound editor: 672 Hours 19 Minutes"

This explains a lot, How can we fix that?

By me not being so Goddayum late. Really though, as inexcusable and ridiculous as it is, I'd say it was still pretty much the longest time I've ever spent on Freeman's Mind. Most of that due to work, and some rest being from a crappy computer that likes to crash and force me to redo stuff. HAH! Good one, PC! (I'm in the processing of killing it and getting a new one).

Serious though, I'd like to apologize to everyone, because that was preposterously foolheaded.

I always imagined that if the Combine had chosen Morgan Freeman instead of Dr. Breen to be their administrator, there would have been no rebellion.

His words... So convincing... So serious... So fatherly and authoritative.