Post what you're doing right now

Enjoying the most finely flat Cola ever brought forth by me dropping the bottle. :D

I actually really like flat soda.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

HELLO RANDOM PERSON I DON'T KNOW! IT APPEARS YOU THINK ME AND 20 OTHER CHANNELS HAVE INTERESTING CLIPS! OH, WHAT'S THAT? YOU LEFT A LINK IN THE PM YOU SENT ME? I'LL TOTALLY CLICK THAT when I'm dead.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Fucking spam bots

Hey, if that's what cooks your noodle, go for it.

I'm going to sleep now. Good night!

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Lying down in the basement while the drier runs upstairs. The delightful fragrance of fabric softner wafts down through the air ducts and makes the entire room smell awesome.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Contemplating how I'm going to spend my last day of summer. I was thinking some journey of absolute epicness and fun, but it's pouring out right now, so maybe later.

Hey, anybody else wanna go rain dancing with me?

Okay, so I've discovered something strange about caffeine with me. If I close my eyes after drinking a lot of caffeine, but for a long time, like I'm trying to go to sleep, I go into a state of literal daydreaming. I am having a full-on dream, because it's vivid and I don't have control of it and time seems to pass more quickly, but I'm still awake. I'm still alert of who is around me and the noises going on. It's really weird and really cool, because I think it might actually be restful as well. After 2 and a half hours of doing this on and off, I fell much better rested. I need to look further into this...

Okay, so I've discovered something strange about caffeine with me. If I close my eyes after drinking a lot of caffeine, but for a long time, like I'm trying to go to sleep, I go into a state of literal daydreaming. I am having a full-on dream, because it's vivid and I don't have control of it and time seems to pass more quickly, but I'm still awake. I'm still alert of who is around me and the noises going on. It's really weird and really cool, because I think it might actually be restful as well. After 2 and a half hours of doing this on and off, I fell much better rested. I need to look further into this...

Well, the myth that caffeine makes you more awake is a bit of a... myth. In fact, it actually stimulates your brain and makes you more focused and concentrated. That could explain why it makes daydreaming so easy for you.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Just found about people giving guitar lessons via Skype...So, now i'm curious if people teach anything else in a similar manner. (i've looked up a multitude of things already, pretty much anything that doesn't need to be taught 'hands on' has someone who teaches via skype.)

Alyxx, I cant entirely agree with that. Caffeine makes me hyper as fuck, and unless there's something to focus on, I'm awake, alert, and all over the place. It makes me less tired, that's for certain...

What you experienced is result of your body being awake but your mind enters REM sleep (dreaming) I too have experienced this several times, it is also a form of meditation.

non-euclidean fuck machine