Post what you're doing right now

I understand your perspective, and I do agree that Romney's platform is crap. But I feel Obama's is as well. The way he's tried to fix the economy, well, it's supposed to cause a crash even bigger than what we had in 08. But I get you, and in a perfect world, we'd have financial freedom AND freedom to life choices. Sadly, it isnt the case I guess.

OT: Not getting into political debates because I just remembered I HATE POLITICS!

What most people sadly aren't even aware of is that presidents have no actual influence on economics. The president has no power over the banking system since it's owned by a separate group. Technically, neither Obama or Romney can do ANYTHING to change the economical situation, so to see people swallowing his bullshit is making me sick.

But yeah, politics is BS to me. It's all just a game of power and power over people like you and me. I don't care for it either.

OT: Watching Michael Jackson's Dangerous Short Films. The full version of Black & White is awesome, especially the Simpsons bit at the end.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

I'm still at the point where I don't understand most of politics so I really don't feel like making up an opinion when I don't understand half of it.

OT: I'm gonna bake an apple-cinnamon cake.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I understand your perspective, and I do agree that Romney's platform is crap. But I feel Obama's is as well. The way he's tried to fix the economy, well, it's supposed to cause a crash even bigger than what we had in 08. But I get you, and in a perfect world, we'd have financial freedom AND freedom to life choices. Sadly, it isnt the case I guess.

OT: Not getting into political debates because I just remembered I HATE POLITICS!

What most people sadly aren't even aware of is that presidents have no actual influence on economics. The president has no power over the banking system since it's owned by a separate group. Technically, neither Obama or Romney can do ANYTHING to change the economical situation, so to see people swallowing his bullshit is making me sick

Not true, the President controls, through the Congress, foreign trade policies, tax raises and cuts, and the allocation of spending money for the nation. They have just as much of an impact on our economy as the banks.

OT: Still playing TF2. Someone should join me...

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Just saved the day on TF2. Playing Upward and in OT, BLU was pushing our final point and had just destroyed my LvL. 3 sentry with an uber. I said "nope" and as soon as the uber wore off, Frontier crit the Medic, double crit the Heavy, then pushed out of that final room and cleaned up their whole team. That feeling you get when you're an engi and you decimate everyone as if you were a Heavy. Half the time i didnt have crits, too. I was on top of the world at that moment.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Getting up. I hate mornings, even after a full night's sleep it takes me a full hour to resurrect myself, and for all that time I'm in a "I fucking hate everything and I want to murder your face" mood (which, fortunately, my brother has finally figured out).

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

Animal Crossing is boss. I played City Folk 52 hours straight back in '07 or '08. No regrets whatsoever.

OT: Uploading another sax cover. This one's jazzy as fuck. Almost reminds me of Two Best Friends (Sisters) Play Portal 2 at the smooth jazz part...

>Video's at 85%

>2 minutes pass

>Ticks to 86%

OH-COME-ON-54868604821.jpeg

Edit: Yay!

AhvWxZ8nvvQ

I prefer the raviolis...

Oh, I'm playing TF2 if you wanna join. Maybe some MvM...