Post what you're doing right now

Eating this:

6414404322.jpg

Delicious, no? I'm actually doing this as well, though it's the mini spaghetti version since we're out of regular.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

Eating this:

6414404322.jpg

Delicious, no? I'm actually doing this as well, though it's the mini spaghetti version since we're out of regular.

YOU IDIOTS! RAVIOLIS ARE THE BEST, DAMMIT!

Ot: Lying in the basement, waiting for mom to wake up so I can either go to the mall or play some sax.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Eating this:

6414404322.jpg

YOU IDIOTS! RAVIOLIS ARE THE BEST, DAMMIT!

Ot: Lying in the basement, waiting for mom to wake up so I can either go to the mall or play some sax.

mlfw6146-Fuck_you_I_do_what_I_want.gif

OT: Watching videos because my brother's asleep and not playing WoW for once.

Learned this song in about 20 minutes for Sax. Gonna work on the emotion and feeling and put the finished product on YouTube.

OkvVr6n1cGk

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Moving over to Victoria II. Playing as Sweden, which is a great power now, and has the second largest navy in the world, but my army is like 10 guys because the population is by far the smallest of the great powers.

Visiting the forum for awhile before going to bed for my 11am shift tomorrow.

I've been working at the local annual fair pulling 12 hour/day shifts. Since i'm the new guy, i'm told(well, the context is 'asked' but i'm not obligated to say no...ever) to do everything. I'm not complaining though, it adds on to my hours and i'm making a shit-ton of money. also, carneys are pretty cool people. around Monday, I should be more active here.

Annoyed the Black Mesa server is busy. I regulared that forum for a good year and a half and yet the people who were bitching about release are probably in there having a big damn party.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Annoyed the Black Mesa server is busy. I regulared that forum for a good year and a half and yet the people who were bitching about release are probably in there having a big damn party.

Am I to understand that Black Mesa is finally going to be released, 11 days from now? Why didn't anyone move my rock and told me about this sooner?

I'm now marking my calendar.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Am I to understand that Black Mesa is finally going to be released, 11 days from now? Why didn't anyone move my rock and told me about this sooner?

I'm now marking my calendar.

Prepare J.C. For the end is nigh.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

azvNuCbR2fo

Well, that's where it will be/ is (posting before it's fully processed.) I think I did pretty okay. It's such a beautiful song though. I'm glad I did it. :)

Preparing for the massive party we're having when Alyxx leaves. Shiny, you've got the booze, right?

Posting from my dorm room after just hooking it up to the school's internet, which apparently only half-supports us slow XP users.

Preparing for the massive party we're having when Alyxx leaves. Shiny, you've got the booze, right?

How many times do I have to tell you people that I don't drink!

But yes. This is a college dorm in Wisconsin, there's enough beer here to fill 6 olympic swimming pools.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"