Post what you're doing right now

@Rarity: Oh. XP Fair enough! :D I watch other people play that stuff cause I'm too much of a wimp to play it myself. XD

@Mr.KittyCat: XD Sounds like my yesterday. Hope you don't feel miserable for long though!

OT: I'm strangely entertained by the amount of new members on the forum, and how it always rapidly spikes whenever Ross uploads a new video. XP Reminds me of how I found the forum.

But as well as being entertained, I'm writing more of my novel. :3 50,000 words, heeelll yeaaahh... over 100 A4 pages. So awesome.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Eating beans.

I'm planning to do some sketches/concept art of my characters later.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

@Zaraki and Rliant: Good luck with those! :D

Getting up from bed after sleeping in. Ahh... good to have no classes today.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

@Zaraki and Rliant: Good luck with those! :D

Getting up from bed after sleeping in. Ahh... good to have no classes today.

Nope, nothing but bad luck. I just learned my wisdom teeth are in sideways (I'm talking a full 90 degree turn) so as soon as uni lets out I get to have face surgery! Hooray!

OT: Going to sleep way too late. Or is it too early?

They're not panties, so it's not embarrassing.

@Rliant: D: Oh no! I hope it works out for you in your favor.

Trying to eat my dinner but also do 10 other different things. Bah!

-------

Just finished dance rehearsals for my cousin's debut. I can officially prove that I have two left feet.

Welp, now what?

Trying to work up the energy to take a morning shower before I'm late to class.

They're not panties, so it's not embarrassing.

Posting on this forum

and watching The Boondocks

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

I just got so randomly excited that I screamed out; "YAY!" on this Skype call with my boyfriend.

XD And now I'm currently trying to excuse my weird behavior, where my usual excuse is;

"Sorry... I had to express myself for a moment there."

-------

Heading to bed while being simultaneously pissed and happy that T-mobile has 10Mbps unlimited internet here in Philly as a part of the 3G plan for my phone. Happy because I have good internet now in Philly, (that I don't have to risk borrowing from someone, or sharing from a public source) pissed because it isn't anywhere near as reliable or fast where I live.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Downloading the windows 7 SDK in hopes that its debugging tools can help me more accurately find out what's crashing my PC.

Retired Forum Moderator

I am going to clean up my computer! Too much shit unorganized. XD I shouldn't be having music in the Pictures folder, dammit. This is unacceptable.

EDIT: Dammit hayfever. XD My sneeze made me confirm the 'delete' query. X3 Fuckit! Now I gotta go find that file in my bin and resurrect it. XD

-------