Post what you're doing right now

I mean, hey, depending on the position you don't exactly need two hands at all! :P

Giving my little birdy some affectionate rubs and strokes. Who's a good wittle bird? :D

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

And now... Grabbing Username and stroking his beautiful owl feathers. XP There.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

*hoots contentedly*

OT: Talking to my boyfriend and eating junk food

the name's riley

Slowly chewing on a PayDay candybar while silently fearing what kind of damage I did to my liver last night.

4 beers, 2 mixed drinks, and 9 shots. How did I let my friends convince me that was a good idea and how did I not even get tipsy?

I didn't even know they MADE shot roulette...

Retired Forum Moderator

4 beers, 2 mixed drinks, and 9 shots. How did I let my friends convince me that was a good idea and how did I not even get tipsy?

I think that adds up to equal my 12-shots-in-half-an-hour idiocy earlier this year.

----

Letting the chilli heat on my lips fade.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

I ran out of trashy romance so now I'm watching comedic youtube videos.

Mood is improving. Incidentally, just looking at my avatar makes me happy. So adorable...

Retired Forum Moderator

Your avatar IS adorable. She is quite adorable. X3

OT: Trying to learn a song by ear on the piano - and mainly succeeding so far! :D

-------

^_^

OT: Trying to exhaust myself with exercise to see if that'll make sleeping easier. Not insomnia this time, I just took too long of a nap earlier. Oops. :x

Retired Forum Moderator

About to go practice some piano playing. I want do it now before the late night renders it socially unacceptable to play. XP

-------

Working on homework. Gonna be a lot of visual junk to do this weeks. Charts and stuff. Bleh.

Retired Forum Moderator

Trying to find a good soundtrack for my animation...

Listening to the Portal soundtrack gives me both nostlagix memories, and the fucking creeps. XD Shivers down my spine... Erghr. I love it. XP

-------

watching Harold and Kumar

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Chilling out in the common room, waiting for the hellish school bell of 9am.

-------

Feeling simultaneously really good, and really crappy... Good because I just got fish for my tank, and am making pizza in a little bit; crappy because Fallout 4 isn't out yet, and I have a mild headache.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.