Post what you're doing right now

@RandomGuy: Awww. :( I'm so sorry to hear that. I wish things go well for you.

OT: Finishing up my food break.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Preparing for a trip to the doctors office. Between my knee still hurting, blowing my nose an finding blood everyday, and a particularly harsh stomach flu, I think some words from the ol doc are in order.

Retired Forum Moderator

@Rarity: Oh geez... I hope everything's alright. :S

OT: Swimming in a pool of my own student tears. XD Oh my gosh... Math exam... I have to remember Bivariate Data, Trigonometry, Networks, Finance, and Sequences and Series, all of my year's work... for one day... *groans* I have 5 full different books to remember...

kill_myself_nph.gif

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Well the knee turned out to just be inflammation in the joint which should be fine if I baby it for a while, the nose is because of dry weather, and the stomach flu went as fast as it came. They never last long but they're bad when they happen.

Man, medical problems are a lot scarier when you grow up.

OT: sitting in bed and reading. Gonna go to sleep when this chapter is over.

Retired Forum Moderator

@Rarity: Oh geez... I hope everything's alright. :S

OT: Swimming in a pool of my own student tears. XD Oh my gosh... Math exam... I have to remember Bivariate Data, Trigonometry, Networks, Finance, and Sequences and Series, all of my year's work... for one day... *groans* I have 5 full different books to remember...

kill_myself_nph.gif

*hugs tightly* :(:cry:

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

My mother always told me - "Never put your fingers in your mouth" Heh, looks she was right! :D

Regards

I'm going down to South Park, going to have myself a time...

Friendly Faces everywhere, Humble folks without temptation

OT: watching this podcast and btw YOU DO NOT FUCK WITH THE MOUSE!!! oMHurADIgYU

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Testing the possibility that all my crashes my be a faulty Motherboard port so I moved the card to a different port and seeing if that doesn't change anything.

Retired Forum Moderator

@Vappy: Dammit Vappy, you always reply but never contribute! :P

@Rarity: Glad your health issues weren't too serious! And good luck with your computer stuff!

OT: Attempting to catch up on the forum.

-------

Cleaning and sorting out my computer files.

I found a really old project I was working on when I was like... 12 years old, basically a cat version of the Guess Who game, and I feel like this is the only idea from my 12 year old self that I approve of today. A cat Guess Who... that sounds really fun. I love cats. XP

-------

Reading while I continue to STILL wait for FO4 to finish downloading.

When earthlink goes out of business I'm throwing a block party and I'm inviting their CEO. He doesn't get any food though.

Retired Forum Moderator

Watching Zaraki.

WOAH BOY, calm down there. XD

OT: Trying to calm my bird down. She's squawking like an alarm at 11pm.

-------