Post what you're doing right now

94TG655.jpg

About to kick some Carthaginian ass.

THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR TAKING МОСКВА, YOU LITTLE SHITS.

EDIT:

rVPweLx.jpg

I took back Москва. :D

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Getting ready for day 2 of working Blizzcon. Found out my friend works for Blizzard and never told me lol.

Can't really say much(NDA's fer days) other than my feet muscles are pulled and I somehow threw out both my knees and that was the easy part.

Retired Forum Moderator

Just finished an argument with a flat earther... So... Yeah. Currectly laughing my ass off. Will be for a while.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

They sure do, and the worst part about it is their logic on their conclusions is so flawed and broken that you simply can't reason with them because you can't logically argue against their point.

Just look at Daniel Shenton from the Flat Earth Society who believes that no one has ever actually provided proof that the earth isn't flat. Even without the principles of orbit, if consistent mathematical equations and laws of physics aren't proof beyond his "Well I think different" then you're SOL in ever trying to break through to him.

Retired Forum Moderator

Just take them as a big joke. You'll have a blast. This was an "infinite plane" flat earther, too. Double the hilarity.

Standing outside in the blazing Spring/Summer sun after the fire alarm went off in the school. X3 And oh boy, it's not a drill! The fire alarm went off because one teacher managed to burn some popcorn. LOL! What a fun day.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Sitting in dead stopped traffic for the third time today. 3 accidents. California drivers are absolute garbage.

I don't drive yet but I refuse to believe it's this fucking hard.

Edit: ACCIDENT FUCKING 4. To the drivers responsible: don't ever drive again. EVER.

Retired Forum Moderator

I actually was almost in an accident today because of idiot drivers who dont know how to drive in the fucking rain so I can say my day is almost like Raritys

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

@Rarity: You're making me feel good about wanting to come live in California. :P Thanks.

OT: Listening to the hum of this new external hard-drive. It's like... Listening to the purr of a kitten. XP Puuurrrrr...

-------

Writing a very long post. So long I have time to post here while I take a break.

Watching Futurama with my little parrot. :3

-------

Watching Futurama with my little parrot. :3

Hermes? Zoidberg? Amy? Leela? Scruffy? Fry? Farnsworth? Bender? or Nibbler

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

I think you asked this before but not this in-depth. :P Bender is pretty great. Zoidberg is adorable. I love Bender's "in-your-face" attitude. XP

OT: Bout to play Civ V.

-------