Post what you're doing right now

Sorting out my Music on my PC so I can make some organized backups. Problem is, I keep getting distracted and listening to the full songs. Dammit. I don't have time to be doing this. XD

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

browsing the GameFAQs contests board. The people there are so hilariously sarcastic I love it.

Retired Forum Moderator

Just got done having an awesome fun voice-acting story-telling session with Kyouuuuu.

And after doing it for so long, playing as a bubbly character, I'm still really happy and bubbly. XD Oops.

But nooow, I'm playing Diablo III with my boyfriend. :3

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Resting after coming back from school.

@Jeb_CC:What's your account name?

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

@Zaraki: Well it's off my Battle.Net account so... Minceykins#1548

You can blame my boyfriend for that name. :P Anyone can add btw if they have an account.

OT: Eating crackers and cheese whilst getting into a deep conversation. Not sure if fitting or not.

-------

Just got done having an awesome fun voice-acting story-telling session with Kyouuuuu.

And after doing it for so long, playing as a bubbly character, I'm still really happy and bubbly. XD Oops.

But nooow, I'm playing Diablo III with my boyfriend. :3

Yea, it was a lot of fun. didn't help that that character basically stalked us for 3 hours. lol

OT: just woke up, about to go to work.

Cropping and organizing a bunch of screenshots I took from Black Ops 3. Every time the game puts me in one of those scenarios where I'm basically the only one on the team making a dent in the other, I take a SS and am gonna add them to a file.

I get annoyed with how often I get pitted with new players against skilled players and want to drive the point home with proof of frequency. 9 so far and those are just the ones I remembered to capture.

Retired Forum Moderator

Writing more of my story.

Also laughing at this guide on how to speak Australian. I always say; "Good as!" and my boyfriend pressures me to finish my sentence. But he doesn't understand. That was my sentence!! XD That was it. Also apparently the saying 'sucked in' is Australian. X3 Huh.

-------

Also apparently the saying 'sucked in' is Australian. X3 Huh.

That's not a real thing. we've been over this, Jasmine!

Also, packing up things to move to a new barracks room. finally no fucking roommate. :DDD

W-Well... You're not a real thing!! XD Ha!

OT: Waiting for the school laptop to load up my user. X3 I can forgive its slowness, just because the whole idea of being able to access so much data from anywhere in the school is rather impressive.

-------

Finished doing a random WPM test just cause I wanted to see if I've improved or not. Well, a few months ago I could type at 113 WPM. I can now type at 122.6, holy crap, two words a second. o.O

But now I'm just typing more of my novel. X3

-------