Post what you're doing right now

OT: Rendering stuff, what I've been doing at school all WEEK.

I'M SO BORED. XD

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

After everything, I found out that one of my mods is completely removing the permanent zombie spell from the game, and even from other spell mods... Forces them all to 300-900 seconds max. (very frustrating trying to keep them undead AND animated)

Probly going to install everyting again in the right order, cut back on stuff that isn't used, or isn't working, then make my own mod to include a super-resurrect spell. (put it in a spell tome sitting on the table inside Helgen Keep front door)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

OT: Rendering stuff, what I've been doing at school all WEEK.

I'M SO BORED. XD

if you want to not be bored, then have fun with me

we will go drinking MEAD IN THE HALLS OF WHITERUN! THE MAIDENS AND THE MEN! WE'LL SWIG OUR BREW UNTIL WE SPEW THEN WE'LL FILL OUR MUGS AGAIN!!! THEY CAN KEEP THEIR FILTHY SKOOMA IT MAKES OUR BELLIES BLEED BUT WHEN WE RAISE OUR FLAG ON ANOTHER DEAD DRAGON THERE IS JUST ONE DRINK WE NEED! NORD MEAD!!!!!! NORD MEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

OT: Drinking Mead in the halls of Whiterun with men and maidens

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Fixing/fine-tuning my skyrim mods. My vampire overhaul mod wasn't working properly and had to quite literally purge it and re-download it to get it working again. The perks of transfering files with older mod versions between computers then running new mod versions...

Now I'm downloading an archery overhaul because I'd like to actually be able to hit a dragon mid-flight instead of having the game despawn my arrow before it gets there. <_<

Retired Forum Moderator

Something very similar to Rarity. Already removed all the mods, and I'm going to try all over again from a scratch install. (hopefully won't be unable to start a new game because of the cart glitching issue previously mentioned)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Trying to make PC version of Bioshock... not suck?

Everything is super buggy. Way more so than I ever remember. (I used to have it on disk for pc but the disk got crushed while I was still in highschool. That version never had any issues.) The game runs for like 10 minutes before crashing, and when it crashes it literally resets everything. Mouse sensitivity, resolution, everything. On top of that I had to fix an issue with sound that crashed the game on launch.

Like, how is it this bad? This is really fucking bad. I'm glad I only spent 3 dollars on this.

Retired Forum Moderator

VHGWKcl.png

Well I was ABOUT to start writing some stuff, but then I just... I have to stop myself from laughing at 12am and waking everyone up. I LOVE THE NEW LOOK, SINISTER. XD

This is eye bleach. It's like I just got the life sucked out of me.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

@Binky: XD That is the best avatar I've ever seen.

@Rarity: Your avatar is cute by the way! I dunno if that's a compliment to you or not. XD But it's supposed to be.

OT: Talking to people and thinking of something creative to do.

-------

Sure is a compliment. That's why I chose it. ^_^

OT: Talking with people and getting ready for tomorrow.

Retired Forum Moderator

Fixing/fine-tuning my skyrim mods. My vampire overhaul mod wasn't working properly and had to quite literally purge it and re-download it to get it working again. The perks of transfering files with older mod versions between computers then running new mod versions...

Now I'm downloading an archery overhaul because I'd like to actually be able to hit a dragon mid-flight instead of having the game despawn my arrow before it gets there. <_<

Did the same with Fallout 3.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Watching Jacksepticeye videos at 0.5 speed and laughing my immature ass off.

Now... Watch with subtitles on. :P His Evie(Cleverbot thing) videos already proves that his accent borks shit up. XD

OT: Finally gonna go to bed!

-------

Just cleaned up my room, now eating some rice waffles with peanut butter.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Sex

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."