Post what you're doing right now

Listening/watching the GOG podcast recording of the interview with Ross.

Still... It's a 2:14:48 video...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Listening/watching the GOG podcast recording of the interview with Ross.

Still... It's a 2:14:48 video...

That's nothing. I watched the entire Goku vs Freeza/Frieza fight, unedited, and that's a little over 4 hours.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

If we're comparing durational watching sprees... How about 5 seasons of Chuck with a 2 hour break for a nap around the end of the second season?

OT: Getting ready for church.

Foruming under the influence.

I was seriously considering doing that exact same thing, only vice-versa...

Instead I'm going to do something else. Like eat.

Wrapping up this episode of Mianite. Such a good series... I dunno why I stopped watching it, it's soooo goooooood! 28 more episodes till I finish watching Season 2... and then I'll be so depressed cause there's no Season 3 (yet?). >.< I should just take my time. XD If that's even possible. I'm addicted.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Metalocalypse Season 1. Had to read subtitles because what they were saying was so damn unintelligible.

Actually Yngwie of Haus Malmsteen, feefty eenches of pure Svwedish beef.

Listening to my newly purchased music... I converted it to 48KHz OGG Vorbis @500Kbps variable bit rate, so it's currently taking up 1/3 the space on my phone that the FLAC files are taking up on my HDD, but has no perceptible aural difference. (and is much better than the FLAC files I had originally torrented, which I suspect were really converted to FLAC from the YouTube videos the artist uploads)

Watching dark souls parody animations by PlagueOfGripes.

"That ain't no office! What kinda office is full of bourbon and ballgags?"

"Sir, are you aware you were doing 55 in an era where cars do not exist?"

"He ain't deaf, dumbass. He's just ugly."

Retired Forum Moderator

Trying not to suffer too much until the meds kick in. (sinuses are a pain)

Listening to my newly purchased music... I converted it to 48KHz OGG Vorbis @500Kbps variable bit rate, so it's currently taking up 1/3 the space on my phone that the FLAC files are taking up on my HDD, but has no perceptible aural difference. (and is much better than the FLAC files I had originally torrented, which I suspect were really converted to FLAC from the YouTube videos the artist uploads)

Why you would convert it to 48 kHz is beyond me. Most music these days is mastered at 48k or higher but usually released at 44,1 kHz...

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Because, for some reason my computer hardware has about 2000% better audio output quality if it's at 48K or better in the file. Also, I can hear the difference between 44.1k and 48k on sound systems that don't have this bizarre issue. (like my phone)

44.1k to 48k doesn't really change much in the way of the audio, or the file size, just makes it a LOT clearer sounding when listening on my computer. (bit depth doesn't really matter much though, as my system converts it to 32-bit float on the fly without issue)

Just finished Digimon Adventure Tri: Ketsui, and all I have to say is:

NsEIu6-lciA

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Trying to be slightly tired, but not too tired.

Calling up work to get out of my Sunday shift. I hate not being able to swap shifts, but nobody wants to work Easter Sunday. >.< I hate it when I have to totally ditch a shift. I hate not getting paid. Ughrrr... I like my money... cause, money = getting stuff I like. XD And I hate missing out on my $60 I usually get.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D