Post what you're doing right now

Making a cake. Literally, a lamb-shaped cake, for Easter. Red brain, heart, and guts... Navy blue skull, ribs, and spine... Slightly orangish yellow for the rest. (including covering the skull)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Buying wine to watch the coverage with my girlfriend. Also pizza-bites, chips and condoms. Same purpose.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

Taking a break from Fallout 4, been building settlements all day and I just generally need to cool down from gaming right now....by watching LPs.

Sitting here, embarrassed, pinned down. Apparently two bottles of wine is too much, and I am stuck here until I sober up enough to do what I promised. So... Anybody got any ideas on how to pass the time? No, seriously, I have NO apps on my phone and she won't move.

^Try to eat her nose. Girls love* that.

Watching my mate play FIFA 16, listening to Spotify on his phone, and applying to jobs.

*This may not be true.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Yeah, well, she'd love several other things I could do. But I'm trying to pass the time until we can go back to our original plan. Of... You know... Sex. Which technically, in a way, we're having right now. Kinda. Not really. I mean, I'm typing and not really moving any part of my body not related to typing.

I mean, entertainment for 2-3 hours, or a cure for whiskey dick. One of the two.

Watching Mianite.

Random stuff people won't understand: Sparkly, Tucker and Waggles went to save Martha from a nightmare, and it's soooo cute cause they're all fighting against her nightmares. Nightmares are trying to bring her down, being like; "You're worthless" "You'll never be like your mother." and Sparklez and Tucker are being all supportive, repeating; "Don't listen to them!"

Nyawwwwww... cutest series I've ever watched.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Listening to some Everlast, and getting ready to play some Star Trek Online.

Listening to some dude in my class going on about how; "This generation will be the bane of society", as if he doesn't count. Mentally disabled kids are weird... XD Nothing against them, but after being around so many of them over the course of my life, I've heard the weirdest shit.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Reaching for a bottle of white grape flavoured brain bleach.

Watching youtube videos while trying to stay warm.

Edit: Just stumbled across a video of a poker player named Phil Hellmuth. No wonder they call him the "poker brat" what a giant man-baby lmao. Can't lose without a tantrum.

Retired Forum Moderator

Watching youtube videos while trying to stay warm.

Edit: Just stumbled across a video of a poker player named Phil Hellmuth. No wonder they call him the "poker brat" what a giant man-baby lmao. Can't lose without a tantrum.

Is he like the DSP of poker?

OT: Surfing the web before having lunch.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Fighting of natural urges...

TRYING to do the same,but it doesn't last.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

I fought it long enough that it went away...

OT: Installing Blender, and mentally preparing myself for learning to model without any tutorials. (I hate tutorials for these kind of things, all I want is an easy to read reference)

Wat

OT: Editing my novel. I have a camp later tonight... But I just want to lie in bed and talk to Vappy all night... >.< Aww. So I guess I'm just filling up my time whilst I wait for when I gotta leave for that excursion.

-------