Post what you're doing right now

Watching a pair of kittens trying to out-kitten eachother.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

Being flooded with nostalgia, and testing out my new glasses... I definitely need to get rid of the left lens, as it's distorting everything. (the right one is just fine, and actually massively improves everything visually)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

TRYING to play BF4. There new launcher ever since getting rid of the plugin breaks like twice a day for me and takes half a god damned hour to register the game has been closed before I can fire up another.

Retired Forum Moderator

Sitting on a coach, to Hobart! Oh boy. I can either stare out a window, sleep, or daydream. I still hate the fact I get car sick. >.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Trying to figure out what I want to do tonight, and what I want to save for tomorrow morning.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Preloading Dark Souls 3.

As convenient as this is for when it releases, it's also having the adverse side effect of making me not want to play anything right now, because none of it is DS3. :(

Retired Forum Moderator

Preloading Dark Souls 3.

As convenient as this is for when it releases, it's also having the adverse side effect of making me not want to play anything right now, because none of it is DS3. :(

I imagine you doing this while waiting for it:

file.php?avatar=2441_1453705882.png

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Playing Spore. X3 Such an old game, but I still love it so much.

KzZXRTy.jpg

kflE3Ql.jpg

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Wasted my whole day watching youtube videos.

The executive dysfunction is the worst it's ever been for me today. Bloody adhd...

Retired Forum Moderator

Laying in bed, trying to keep what little food I have left in me.

Fucking stomach flu, I don't need you in my life right now.

Retired Forum Moderator

KzZXRTy.jpg

kflE3Ql.jpg

Hey, I love Spore too. Probably not as much as I would have liked the version we were promised before its release, but still.

And it being an old game is strictly a neutral mark. Hell, I'm playing Bioshock right now, and that's even older. (I've never actually played Bioshock before. Would you believe that?)

Dark Souls III. Apparently there was a punishment for breaking the street date, but I just needed to go offline.

KzZXRTy.jpg

kflE3Ql.jpg

Hey, I love Spore too. Probably not as much as I would have liked the version we were promised before its release, but still.

The internet was non-existent for me when Spore came out so I just got what I was given. XP And I was happy with that, and still am. :D

OT: Drawing stuff, being hungry.

-------