Post what you're doing right now

It's lunch time. So I guess I'll go and have lunch. Yeah, that sounds like a plan.

Not necessarily a good one, but a plan it is.

Right now I'm just sitting here wondering why there are 10 people on my Steam friends list online, but not a one of them is playing on my dedicated server.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Not necessarily a good one, but a plan it is.

That's what she said.

Did I use that correctly? I'm always a bit confused when you guys start with your coitus stuff.

Right now I'm just sitting here wondering why there are 10 people on my Steam friends list online, but not a one of them is playing on my dedicated server.

Currently I'm at work, sorry. In a few hours, I'll give it a shot.

EDIT: I tried it. Only Alphabetagamma was there at the moment. Then I played some DOOM 3, got scared, came back here to see what was going on.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Trying not to be bored out of my mind... It's not working.

Almost regretting finally joining Facebook last night. Okay, people, so you and I know someone in common, That does NOT mean you should be friend-requesting me. I don't know YOU!

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

Almost regretting finally joining Facebook last night. Okay, people, so you and I know someone in common, That does NOT mean you should be friend-requesting me. I don't know YOU!

And that's why I stopped using Facebook.

thinking on philosophical stuff...

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

Preparing to slaughter everyone who ever thought that they should make updates for Windows crash my dedicated server. This includes preparing for the court case afterwards... I could probly pull off an insanity plea if I tried to eat my own left hand right?

That's why you're NOT supposed to have a Facebook account.

Currently thinking of ways to teach Epsilon how to control his rage.

Beg him to watch MLP:FiM (tell him to skip the pilot, though)

Also known as "Username"

Going to bed. Had a lot of fun making my new signature, but I better get to sleep now or I won't be of much use tomorrow. See ya!

Going to bed. Had a lot of fun making my new signature, but I better get to sleep now or I won't be of much use tomorrow. See ya!

It looks good. Now when are you going to fight me? (don't forget, I hack)

Right now I'm just trying to figure out why I feel like there's something I should be doing, even though I know I have nothing needing to be done till Friday...

I went farther and removed the account a year ago ;)

I'm looking for new tracks for my mp3 and relaxing after 3 hours straight producing :)

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

It looks good. Now when are you going to fight me? (don't forget, I hack)

We just played Pong for two days straight :eh:

Anyway, I have a pending match against Brad, then I'll fight you :thumbup:

You hack, I slash. Get it? Hack and slash! I made a funny. Ha ha! Yeah! Hack and slash! Hack and slash! Hack and slash! Hack and slash! Hack and slash!

* My boss stands up, comes up to my desk, slaps me and says "Don't loose it man!"

Sorry about that. Kind of lost my cool there for a second. I feel better now :D