Vent

I heard asian arms, though less meat, tend to be tasty as well...

I have a sudden craving for my arms now, but i don't wanna lose both of them for certain reasons..

Welp, now what?

Oh yeah, AP is Asian. And that's awesome. X3 AP... so... want to make a trade?

Those delicious sticks for something of mine? <3 Hmmm?

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

5z5RAEA.png

X3 I'm going to see my psychologist in a week. Should be... fun...

I only like spilling my thoughts out on text/paper. Never face to face. Glaring eyes make me nervous sometimes. XD

I mean, why wouldn't it?

"Yeah. Just tell me your life story whilst I take a glimpse into your soul. Yeaahh..."

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

I only like spilling my thoughts out on text/paper. Never face to face. Glaring eyes make me nervous sometimes. XD

I mean, why wouldn't it?

"Yeah. Just tell me your life story whilst I take a glimpse into your soul. Yeaahh..."

Here's a tip, start telling him that you dreamed this day and already know it's outcome, so you don't need to bother talking to him... Then try to take a nap on the couch. Possibly hum this...

Ahqu1nd3Zu8

Actually, just start watching the whole of the movie on some portable device... lol

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Fudgit. I feel bad for taking up so much space on this vent place but God, fuck...

My everything is a mess. I physically and emotionally hurt from so many things.

I have school work, work stress, relationship faults, health issues.

Everything is out to get me and all I can do is cry about it.

-------

Fudgit. I feel bad for taking up so much space on this vent place but God, fuck...

My everything is a mess. I physically and emotionally hurt from so many things.

I have school work, work stress, relationship faults, health issues.

Everything is out to get me and all I can do is cry about it.

*pat in the back and hug* there there, Jeb. you can vent as much as you want, it's alright. We're here for you. It'll be alright soon.

Welp, now what?

That's what this place is for. We don't judge, and won't criticise (except constructively when necessary). While we can't directly help, we're here to listen :)

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

AP, you're apparently one of those bugs that go crawling inside your skin. XP "*pats in the back*" Pfftsh. Now, now, AP. I'm supposed to be eating YOUR arms, not the other way around.

But thank you. Both of you. ^_^

I've been pulling myself together slowly today. I'm going to work today, have a good time and tomorrow I'm going to get my school work DONE. I'm feeling motivated. X3 About time too.

-------

Just don't get them chopped off just so they could be shipped...

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Doesn't it tick you off that somebody gets mad at you,yells at you and blames you because you were supposed to do something or remember something that ABSOLUTELY NO ONE TOLD YOU ABOUT?!.....It happened from time to time through the last several years.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Sorta! But it's more like two parents telling me to do two different things, and getting yelled at for not doing what they want. :I I'll be so damn happy when I'm outta here. XD

-------

Doesn't it tick you off that somebody gets mad at you,yells at you and blames you because you were supposed to do something or remember something that ABSOLUTELY NO ONE TOLD YOU ABOUT?!.....It happened from time to time through the last several years.

My parents started doing that this year... I think it's either age, or something in their drinks.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I'd say it's age, cause my parents have been known to do the same thing before, and of course, they would deny it.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

It's age. They've started getting sick of our sh*t, so they're giving their sh*t back. XD

-------

This is only a half-vent, I'm mostly havering, but whatever.

I AM A GIANT FLAMING BALL OF FUCKING STRESS. At all hours, I worry and fret about everything, I obsess with everybody else's issues be they my best friend or some stranger halfway across the world. I concern myself with all sorts of things that are serious, sure, but don't effect my life at all. And there's simply too much fucked up shit covering the entire world in a miasma of violence and misery for me to possibly sustain concerning myself with it, or even what I'm aware of. It's NOT healthy. At all.

That's the reason why I drink, really. When I drink I stop, you know, giving a fuck. I can just enjoy myself, have a good time, or better yet, relax. Relaxing is something I haven't the foggiest idea how to do sober, at least not completely. When I'm drunk, I don't care about 3-year old Wrongplace An'Wrongtime getting blown up by Israili artillery on a Palestinian beach in front of Al Jazeera, or 12-year old Tamir Dammitimjustakid getting shot for playing with a toy in Ohio, or 50-year old Walter Whyjustwhy getting murdered in cold blood in South Carolina. I can just sit back, focus on my own concerns, and have some fucking fun for a few hours until I sober up. Maybe even sleep a bit, that's not something that happens much for me. Even a single beer at least keeps me from wanting to go Mariner's Revenge on whoever the murderous fucking scumbag of the day is, and that is PROGRESS for me.

I'm not an alcoholic. I'm not even close. And everybody who says I'm an alcoholic doesn't understand the difference between drug abuse and psychiatric medication.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

5z5RAEA.png

X3 I'm going to see my psychologist in a week. Should be... fun...

I mean, why wouldn't it?

I have been going to a psychologist for about 3 months now and honestly, its not that bad. If you are going to one, make sure that you feel comfortable around this person, if there is ANYTHING that makes you slightly uncomfortable then I strongly recommend that you ask to see another person. These people work with all kinds of different people and they wont be offended if you ask to see someone else, they will understand it.

I started with the school curator (is that the right word?) because I really needed to talk to someone about everything that Ive been through. A few big tramatic experiences during my childhood which really fucked me up and have caused me to be very violent, prone to aggression and very unstable. Ever since I started talking about these things I have been calm, stable and I feel really confident in myself (and we havent even begun therapy yet).

Basically what Im saying is that talking to someone and getting responses is a really good thing.

I met a person who had a borderline personality disorder (in the waiting room) and he agrees with me.

I wish you good luck! :)

"Life sucks sober!"

@Seattle

I'm really sorry that you're feeling this way. But I'm glad that you've found something to take your mind off of everything. You're not an alcoholic, but just be careful. ^_^

Vent as much as you have to!

@Doublenature

I've met my psychologist before... But also not really. It was a social worker. Psychologists were busy. I think my actual psychologist is a female too. So that could help. X3 First time I was there, I was stunned by the amount of information they needed for me to spew out. It did make me a little uneasy, but maybe that was just the first 20 minute nervousness.

But thank you! ^_^

-------

I once again made the mistake of reading the comments on anything video game related so HERE WE GO!

This whole PC master race, console peasant, and any/all things related to this fight about platform? Yeah fuck that. Fuck everything about that. When I'm looking for help trying to fix an issue with one of my games the last thing I wanna see is 2 self entitled pricks with enormous ePenises fighting over whether the PC or the Console is better because "lol it doesn't happen on this platform". Good for it. I still have issues with my game. Get out.

Here, lemme throw a scenario out there. Suppose that "Console peasant" decided to switch to PC. What has changed in your life? Nothing. Absolutely nothing has changed in your life. Somefuck in Somewhere, Someplace now has a new PC and your life has not changed at all. What the fuck kinda weird-ass living situation would you have to be in if whatever people decided to play there games on somehow affected your life for the worse?

"Oh but they are happy now!" Oh they weren't happy before? Did the fact that they were fighting you on their point of view somehow not clue you in that they may in fact be perfectly fine with what they have? Is making them regret their purchases really the nice thing to do? Some fucking saint you are! How about this; let people play their games on whatever you want, and you mind your fucking business! That's a great plan and no one gets their day ruined over trivial bullshit by people who's sole purpose seems to be the social experience equivalent to a bout of nausea.

"Yeah, that is something a console peasant would sa-" I'm gonna stop you before you idiot all over the floor. I do a majority of my game playing on a PC. While some of the hardware is low-end it's still powerful enough to still play modern releases on medium-high settings assuming the game isn't trying to be a visual ground breaker. I'm making this rant because this discussion is so stupid, so silly and yet it's fucking everywhere and people seem to go incredible lengths to change how other people live. Stop trying to change how other people live! If it's not illegal and/or immoral then fuck off!

If you haven't noticed, I like the word "fuck". It's very therapeutic for me when I'm heated.

Retired Forum Moderator