Vent

To my understanding, we're always thinking of other people and good old; "I wanna fuck them". XD Or; "What would it be like if we fucked?" Pansexuals would have freaking a FLOOD of thoughts, every second. X3

Yes! Can you imagine - "oh, that car in front of me, she's such a sport. Oh, look at that exhaust pipe! Mmmm... Oh, did we just drove past a cow? Wow, such a sweet cow!" :lol:

Regards

To my understanding, we're always thinking of other people and good old; "I wanna fuck them". XD Or; "What would it be like if we fucked?" Pansexuals would have freaking a FLOOD of thoughts, every second. X3

Yes! Can you imagine - "oh, that car in front of me, she's such a sport. Oh, look at that exhaust pipe! Mmmm... Oh, did we just drove past a cow? Wow, such a sweet cow!" :lol:

Regards

"Holy fuck man... Look at the hooves on dat horse."

"What?"

"Look at them. Mmm... Could just... rub that grass all over it. Yeah, rub that grass."

"Excuse me?"

"Oh fuck, the grass. That long green ass grass."

"Please stop. You're making my life bad."

"Man, fuck your life. Here, let me. I'll do it for you."

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

post-1720-0-39399200-1355716394.gif

This will eventually fuck the entire Universe into a singularity and doom us all!

Regards

I don't like sharing very private info here, but there's a lesson to this one:

I ended up a "friendship" with a false girlfriend recently and I feel... relieved. We may not realise how some people bring tension into our lives, even if you meet them just every once in a while! I'm sad that I was partially blind, didn't see that she can't change and let it last that long... but a relationship cut-off does make me feel lighter.

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

The one thing I don't like about Texas is the fucking heat, I can't stand it. It also doesn't help that everyone around me thinks 70F is freezing while I think it's way too hot. Fuck the heat, this is why I wear skirts.

Man I love the heat. I'd take sweating over freezing any day. XD Also, 70F is kinda meh. It really depends on where you live and where everyone else lives too. X3 70F = 20C. That's between hot and cold. I'd say more hot than cold, but everyone feels temperature differently. :3 Like... weight, blood, what you're used to, what you're wearing, etc. I'm also ALWAYS wearing long sleeved tops and long pants, even if it is a hot day. XD I just feel naturally comfortable in the heat.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

I'd rather freezing over sweating. You can always put another layer of clothing on to protect from the cold (and astronauts protect themselves from the near-absolute zero of outer space), but there's only so much clothing you can remove (strictly for the purposes of being not on the brink of heat stroke--other reasonings for stripping down notwithstanding).

I hate being hot and where I am we're going into summer. Not going to be a happy camper if we get the heatwaves some are predicting. :x

I'd be stuck in a fence in choosing between freezing or sweating. There are just some times i'd want to freeze than sweat and vice versa. Which reminds me, it's gonna be hot as hell here this summer. The chances of having a heatstroke is going to be real high from now 'til mid-May.

Welp, now what?

Poland is much too cloudy. Lack of sun makes me depressed. But when there is sun, it's like my batteries get charged, no matter what! Like a freakin plant!

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

I have had heatstroke, and hypothermia... I'll take hypothermia any day. It's far easier to recover from, and you don't get brain damage.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Poland is much too cloudy. Lack of sun makes me depressed. But when there is sun, it's like my batteries get charged, no matter what! Like a freakin plant!
This.

sexualities

I have a bisexual friend, and she's made me realise just how non-binary sexuality actually is. It's pretty ludicrous how complex it is. Gender-fluid; Polyamory; etc. And that's not counting fetishes, either. As a heterosexual male with a preference for romance over lust, I reckon I'm pretty vanilla.

Still it's been three years and I've changed a fair whack since then, so who knows, I could be batshit insane ;)

Also:

tumblr_mn4f13fZZd1spe4pno1_1280.jpg

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Why the hell did my schools suck so much? I keep seeing people taking graphics and design before they're even halfway through high school while my high school only taught us basic HTML in our senior year.

Could have been worse. I barely escaped doing programmable calculators in reverse Polish notation...

FORTRAN was fun though...

Regards

Ughhh... I'm so fucking tired. At school at 7am with mum on my back trying to make me eat breakfast. I hate breakfast. It's the worst meal of the day, and so many people agree with me. The last thing I want to be doing when tired is eating. I'd rather study hard than eat in the morning. Mum's actually starting to bribe me now. Saying she won't let me go to America if I don't eat. Freaking hell. She acts like I don't want to gain weight. Like I want to be unhealthy forever. Whatever. As soon as she's out of the house, I have a fucking feast. Chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate. But variants of it. X3 Like desert, and hot cross buns. I know it's unhealthy, but I've gained a kilo from feasting on the stuff. I also dislike a lot of healthy food, including cereals. So you know. Toast is the only acceptable thing.

-------

I hate breakfast. It's the worst meal of the day, and so many people agree with me.

In this I don't :-) I hate lunch though. I just fall asleep afterward - as siesta is not an option in my office - that means no lunch for me. :D

I also dislike a lot of healthy food, including cereals.

Cereals are so empty of anything they sometimes put iron filings in them to make them good for at least something... And, yeah, I'm automatically avoiding anything that says "healthy", "light", "low fat" etc on the tin. Usually, it means all the good bits are taken out and some crap added back to fill the space.

Regards

Breakfast and Dinner for me - although I tend to have breakfast at lunchtime, but treat it as breakfast.

----

Listening to and reading the news makes me feel like this

my-brain-is-full-of-fuck.thumbnail-mcs.png

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

...have breakfast at lunchtime, but treat it as breakfast.

That's cheating!

But news, yes, you don't say... Someone known by a business contact of mine has been on that plane that fell in France today. RIP, all 150 people on board... :-(

Regards

8:30 at night, what's my dad's brilliant idea? LET'S BUILD A FUCKING SHELF! Tried telling him to just move the boxes to my room so we can do this on the weekend because I would like to actually eat dinner tonight and go to bed at an hour before fucking tomorrow, but that would be the smart thing to do, wouldn't it? And how does my dad deal with intelligence when it conflicts with his bad ideas? Pretends the person saying it doesn't exist! So when I insisted we wait until a time when it would actually be a GOOD idea, he get's mad at me.

If he's gonna be this unreasonable he can build the damn thing by himself. I'm not starting a 4 hour project when I'm already hungry and tired.

Edit: Just managed to talk him into putting it off at least until tomorrow but now both of us are in a bad mood. I hate dealing with iron stubbornness god damn.

Retired Forum Moderator

I feel you, Rarity, especially when it comes to cleaning. While my dad's a good man, he's got an annoying obsession with cleaning the house, and when we're cleaning the house, he wants it done his way, or piss him off. The problem is, with the way he cleans the house, there's a tendency something that I might use later will go missing as he will throw it away, or misplace it. thinking it's garbage. It gets annoying when that happens

I've been over-thinking a lot lately, and it's driving me FUCKING INSANE. The things that are driving me insane are my grades, my thesis for next school year, the subjects I have to retake this summer, even my frustration at trying to court this girl I've fallen in love with wants to add itself in the list, where it isn't supposed to be. I've tried to relax, to meditate, anything just to get some peace of mind for at least one day. NOTHING'S HAPPENING. I'm afraid i might go into a breakdown if this goes beyond my threshold.

I'm really sorry if my vent seems petty. It's just that I want to get something off my chest so badly, and I felt this is the place to do it.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Welp, now what?