Vent

Arghh, dentists...

WU3oTGBflOE

I can't control my damn tastebuds.

Well, there is that thing called "acquired taste" :-) But, no rice, no spices and no tomatoes - there go three of my favourites right off the list :lol:

Is it the taste or the flavour? Maybe too much or not enough salt or something else added that you don't like (like garlik), not really the main ingredient itself?

How about potatoes or pasta or, say, cabbages? One can do a lot with those...

This makes me want to revive the old culinary thread...

Regards

Man, I love pasta and potatoes. I will eat pasta and mashed potatoes together. It's that good. I am in LOVE with Italian food. XD Can't get enough. Cannelloni, Fettuccine, Spaghetti, Lasagna, My gooooosh. My mouth is watering at just the thought of it. X3 Also I feel like I'm getting too much attention. Everyone who posted between me and my other post has just been drowned out because of all the people replying to me. XD I'm so sorry. I love you, I'll pay attention to you. I promise!

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I love SimCity 4, I really do. I've been spoilt by auto save though so I often don't manually save things. Then the game crashes out of the blue and I lose everything, again. I can't count the times I've lost several hours worth of city building because of it fucking crashing.

Sometimes I feel like people just completely ignore me or brush me off right to my face, as if I'm somehow not gonna notice. This past week we've had a guest down from Washington and she can be... difficult at times. Today is the day she flies back up, but that's not until tonight. My plans for today involve getting dropped off at my former college so I can meet up with a group of friends since they wanted to go post-quarter celebrating at the nearby bar. I don't need to be there until late and I figured on the way out to drop her off at the airport I can get dropped off at school. Here's a rough draft of how this proposal went down.

Me: "I figured since you need to head out there anyways I could just get dropped off when you leave."

Her: "Oh well in that case let me take my shower now so we can leave early."

Me: "No, I don't need to meet up with them till tonight so you don't have to hurry."

Her: "The shower won't be long, then we can go."

Me: "It's only 9:30 am, we can wait until like 1 hour before you originally decided to head out at 5.

Her: "I'll be out soon, don't worry."

*rips out hair when she turns away*

Edit: An hour later I finally make it clear that I meant later as they're ready to head out the door. "Oh you should have made that clear earlier." Are you fucking kidding me?

Retired Forum Moderator

Gah, I gave up too easily trying to find hostels, told the singer of the band I'm seeing, and she's seeing if she can find a solution for it.

However I think I just found a possible hostel, meaning I didn't need to inadvertently make her do that (I didn't mean to make her look for a solution, I just said I probably wouldn't make it). I feel so irresponsible and cheeky and bad. I hate backing and forthing on stuff, she's been very generous and selfless. I'm so paranoid I'm coming across that I'm taking her efforts for granted. :x:oops:

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

I don't understand what you've typed, Binky, but everyone is giving advice on gifts. So... X3 I'll help.

Get her... Chocolate, flowers, a nice dinner, money in general. Do NOT give her perfume or any sort of jewelry. That's only acceptable for relationships. X3 Out of a relationship, it's weird and almost stalkerish. I have no idea what you're talking about, but I like helping. XD So here's my blind efforts.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

What a fucking good way to end the 1st day of the final exam :evil: First, my algebra teacher decided to disappear and leave us wondering whether the test will continue or not, only to arrive at the last minute. This shouldn't be much of a problem, except this is the last subject. We could have been home earlier had she decided to postpone her test 'til friday, giving me more time to review. Second, halfway through the test, I realized I left one of my two math notebooks I use to look for the formulas I need for my problem-solving. Because of this, I have to guess half of the questions in the paper. It's like walking on a street with my shirt on, then later realizing that I forgot to put on some pants. Lastly, I have to turn in my paper after the time limit of an hour and a half, finished or otherwise, and I only have about 5-8 questions left unanswered. Knowing how i suck in algebra, there's a good chance I'm gonna have to retake the subject, and I'm not going to like it, especially with my already tight schedule for the next semester.

Welp, now what?

I wrecked my maths exam too, I know how that feels. After an advised repeated year, I still didn't even get a Fail grade. The paper showed how many marks each question was worth, so I started being strategic, and I thought I'd manage some sort of pass, but one of the final questions had an 'Find x' question part that I couldn't figure out, which prevented me from access to quite a bountiful amount of marks in the next part. In that instant, I knew I'd failed. Which kinda sucked.

Treat her to a nice dinner perhaps?
I don't understand what you've typed, Binky, but everyone is giving advice on gifts...

Give her a nice bunch of flowers?

Haha, we're not acquainted in that way xD We're friends, but I still see it as me being a fan and her being a very minor celebrity. Typically, my family tends to use a bottle of wine as a gesture of thanks, but I have no functioning ID to buy any. Also I'm 22 and she's 30, and we live in opposite ends of the country, so it's just not happening. A friend of mine says we'd make a good couple, but SRSLY, NO. There are no grounds for that sort of interaction.

Also I'm 22 and she's 30

That's less than a decade apart... Close enough.

Seriously, 8 years age difference has not harmed ANY relationship I've ever heard of.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

@BTG: Unless the girl is 10 and the guy is 18. :P My parents are 10 years apart. And whilst they are bad parents, they still manage to get along just fine. :D They torture me together! Happy days! I'm sorry. XD I always make things so negative.

-------

@BTG: Unless the girl is 10 and the guy is 18. :P

True, as long as both are adults, age really isn't that big of a factor in a relationship.

My parents are 10 years apart. And whilst they are bad parents, they still manage to get along just fine. :D They torture me together! Happy days! I'm sorry. XD I always make things so negative.

This is definitely the place to voice those feelings, so don't apologise!

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

My parents are ten years apart too, as it happens.

And just to reiterate: Friends. Just friends. SRSLY.

On another note, my ex skyped my friend and she apparently wants to talk to me, but can't really face me. I think the plan is for the three of us to meet up and see how things go.

I was all set for her to be a memory, but I guess I can't stay perpetually angry and resentful at her forever.

Dammit Binky, don't hook up with your ex, bad things happen. XD I'm joking. Have fun with that. :3 It's good to try and be friendly with everyone. At least try. No point in having enemies.

-------

Dammit Binky, don't hook up with your ex, bad things happen. XD I'm joking. Have fun with that. :3 It's good to try and be friendly with everyone. At least try. No point in having enemies.

Listen to her Binky!It is as the Freeman commands!

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

HOLY SHIT. I AM SO ANGRY. It doesn't help that I'm homophobic (the fear, not the hatred). Why do people have the need to make up sexualities? YOU EITHER LIKE GIRLS, GUYS, OR NONE. NOT INBETWEEN, YOU FUDGERS. (If you like animals... -_- you make me sick...) What the fuck is Pansexual, demisexual, new word of the century is now; "Demi-asexual". Are you kidding me? Holy hell. I understand Bisexual should be a thing because... bi=both/two. You like both. Understandable. But WHY DO YOU NEED ANY MORE? Can you not just reflect your sexuality into one, reasonable, word? Please. For the love of God. This frustrates me so much. You're either straight, gay, bisexual or asexual. Please. There's literally nothing else you should say. I swear, some people to do it literally just to get attention.

"I'm Pansexual."

"What's that?"

"[insert 3 page essay here explaining about their lifestory]"

Unfortunately, this is a thing I've seen mainly in common from women. Not generalizing, but it's MOSTLY women I've seen do it. Please, just please... stick to a common group. Using a simpler word isn't going to ruin your life. And if you have some crazy mixed up world where you can't decide, then just say; "I don't know". Not... "I might be pansexual... or demisexual... or both..." GRAGH.

-------

LOL! We also have Metrosexual here. Very fashionable. Figure that one out!

Pansexual is easy though - I think it simply means "screws anything that moves" :D

Rgards

LOL! We also have Metrosexual here. Very fashionable. Figure that one out!

Pansexual is easy though - I think it simply means "screws anything that moves" :D

Rgards

XD Goodness, no. I'm sorry but how would somebody be able to properly LIVE being pansexual? X3 To my understanding, we're always thinking of other people and good old; "I wanna fuck them". XD Or; "What would it be like if we fucked?" Pansexuals would have freaking a FLOOD of thoughts, every second. X3

(Searches up 'metrosexual')

What the actual fudgery did this fudge come from? What fudgeball of a hole did this fudgesnot come out?

-------